Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Irwin F Fletcher said:

Thoughts and prayers Zep. May the city find the peace they need after those branches are turned to mulch.

God grows trees.  God makes storms.  God's storms break God's tree's branches. 

What's not to like?  Is this person questioning God?  That's not going to go down too well.  

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Vic whatever happened to the dude who just wanted a slab? Justin or Joseph or some shit.....family always hatin on his ass, uncle stealin his bitches.....did he ever get a ride? The Surl was about to go fund his ass at one point.... 

I have to go look him up manually. I hid his feed. He was unbearable. He shared about 20-25 statuses a day along with his other shit. I'll give an update.

Edited by Vic Mackey

50 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

That's womens world cup history. The mens team would score at least 13 against any womens team.

Take that shit to the stupid wives thread.

You have been trying to police the FB thread lately. All this shit belongs here.

49 minutes ago, drifter379 said:

Have you seen the men play? They SUUUUUCK!
They may beat Thailand but I bet they couldn’t win the women’s World Cup.

This is from 2017, but I think you may be mistaking the disparity between men and women's sports.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

• Like 1

This is from 2017, but I think you may be mistaking the disparity between men and women's sports.

FC Dallas under-15 boys squad beat the U.S. Women's National Team in a scrimmage

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

That’s all good and we’ll but have you seen the shit show that is the current men’s national team.