Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

I come here for substance & entertainment & 99% of shit yall post is just pathetic loser shit. Get some more interesting topics (Cutthroat  Chip, Fat Tony....) wtf is this shit & who the fuck cares 😂😂 I been missing a while because I lost my account and I come back to this bullshit!!

Edited by Sealteam6
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Hi Cutthroat!

My point is why do you think about another man whether cutthroat whoeverthe fuck ,Fat Tony, Bob, Tim, Dillion my point is this do you have anything of substance or you just wait for some random people men at that to post shit .fucking weirdo 🍆 and your special force huh😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😜😜😜 I bet Cutthroat and fat tony would tear your pussy up .that's gay tendencies Son🍆

Edited by Sealteam6
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, tbone_ said:

In their prime? That’s the dumbest one posted yet.

Exactly; the level of dumb in that post.  There is only one true heavy weight so this isn’t even debatable in a joking way.  

Edited by SDG

My point is why do you think about another man whether cutthroat whoeverthe fuck ,Fat Tony, Bob, Tim, Dillion my point is this do you have anything of substance or you just wait for some random people men at that to post shit .fucking weirdo and your special force huh I bet Cutthroat and fat tony would tear your pussy up .that's gay tendencies Son

This guy fucks^^^^.