Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

22 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

Screenshot_20211006-160303__01.jpg

Similar vein...freaking Walmart self checkout.  Every time,  and I mean EVERY time I've tried to use them it declines my debit card.  Bank A? Declined.  Card B? Declined.  "OH sir your card must be damaged".  

No you stupid bitch , it's a brand new card I just used 30 minutes ago. 

• Haha 1

Wondering if that dude got bumped off an overbooked flight.  Not that his behavior is gonna get him anywhere he wants to go, but I understand the absolute fucking outrage when they take your money and you plan absolutely everything else, and then they're like "Psych! LOL"

It ought to be illegal to sell seats you don't have.  In just about any other line of work, that's fraud.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

7 hours ago, Augustus said:

Wondering if that dude got bumped off an overbooked flight.  Not that his behavior is gonna get him anywhere he wants to go, but I understand the absolute fucking outrage when they take your money and you plan absolutely everything else, and then they're like "Psych! LOL"

It ought to be illegal to sell seats you don't have.  In just about any other line of work, that's fraud.

I'm inclined to agree with you.  It seems like airlines (American in particular, which apparently the subject of his complaint) have the most basic level of performance: don't crash. 

Leaving on time, arriving on time, a decent level of comfort, reliably selling tickets is extra.  I saw a tweet about "bus people" flying now so I feel for the stews and gate agents but damn, they make it hard.

(Edit: Found it)

Edited by Bullneck
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

Similar vein...freaking Walmart self checkout.  Every time,  and I mean EVERY time I've tried to use them it declines my debit card.  Bank A? Declined.  Card B? Declined.  "OH sir your card must be damaged".  
No you stupid bitch , it's a brand new card I just used 30 minutes ago. 

Your mistake was going to Walmart.
  • Hook 'Em 3

the obvious head trauma is really assuaged by the Taco Bell Gong sound.  If that doesn't win the Oscar for best sound editing next year, it's beyond terrible.