Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

9 hours ago, ztejas said:

That's just kind of sad dude. And not sad meaning pathetic, sad like he sounds like he's in a rough place and I feel bad for him. 

Or he's just a scamming piece of shit. 

It's not a legit profile. A ton of friends but no interaction from anyone. They are farming for friends so when they post stuff like this, it reaches a bigger audience. A real person's profile would have interaction from friends or family on a post like that. Anyone who posts shit like that and posts their Cashapp is 100% full of shit. 

• Hook 'Em 1

13 hours ago, MissingInAction said:

How I miss Sombrero Rosa...

The brief time I lived in San Antonio, I don't know how many chicken quesadillas of their I put down while half-drunk.  Holy shit, they were good and I think maybe $4.  Those and the 'Monterey Especial' at Las Palapas.  I saw they opened up a Las Palapas 'in Austin.'  Way out at 620/2222.  Was gonna trek out there and grab lunch the other day, but I saw they eliminated the 'Monterey Especial' from the menu...so not worth the gas.  Ah well, the memories...I can still see the neon circular lighting atop 'Sombro'  

The brief time I lived in San Antonio, I don't know how many chicken quesadillas of their I put down while half-drunk.  Holy shit, they were good and I think maybe $4.  Those and the 'Monterey Especial' at Las Palapas.  I saw they opened up a Las Palapas 'in Austin.'  Way out at 620/2222.  Was gonna trek out there and grab lunch the other day, but I saw they eliminated the 'Monterey Especial' from the menu...so not worth the gas.  Ah well, the memories...I can still see the neon circular lighting atop 'Sombro'  

So is Las Pallapas is legit? I drive through 4 points daily every other week and I'm curious. If warranted I can taco catapult some back towards town, but that feels like sending sand to beach, and my catapult is really designed for flinging dog shit to Steiner.

13 hours ago, Lobo said:

But do they still have the Okie on the menu?