Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

(checks calendar)  Sorry, three and a half weeks.  Jesus and the rest of his policy proposals are coming back in three and a half weeks!  So like, not quite two fortnights.  And not quite like another lunar cycle.  But be assured, tremendous changes are coming in three and a half weeks!  Also, at that time, remind me to change out my HVAC filters!  PRAISE BE!

This is the NIT version of this bracket.  
Yeah no way in hell Subway, Chick Fil A and many others are considered a drunk meal. I've never heard a drunk person want that shit. Along with many others on here like Arbys. And who the fuck eats at Burger King in any setting?

Where is Jack n Box? That is a drunk staple.

2 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah no way in hell Subway, Chick Fil A and many others are considered a drunk meal. I've never heard a drunk person want that shit. Along with many others on here like Arbys.

Waffle House FTW. 

18 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Yeah no way in hell Subway, Chick Fil A and many others are considered a drunk meal. I've never heard a drunk person want that shit. Along with many others on here like Arbys. And who the fuck eats at Burger King in any setting?

16 minutes ago, nnm said:

Waffle House FTW. 

These could both be number one seeds.  Also missing is the local Mexican restaurant that is open all night.

• Hook 'Em 1