Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

3 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

As someone whose age-range this targets (55), I hate this shit.  Oh, you enjoyed being a kid and are nostalgic about that time of your life?  Wow, what an amazing observation.  JFC, get over yourself, you old fuck. 

It's not just that.  It's that this spoon thinks they turned out ok while the post is evidence to the contrary.

49 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

It's not just that.  It's that this spoon thinks they turned out ok while the post is evidence to the contrary.

Pretty much this. The entire sentiment of his post is regarded when you consider that he's using his phone to post it on social media.

That, and the pepsi thing.

Edited by Pam Cummings

6 hours ago, DigglerontheHoof said:

As someone whose age-range this targets (55), I hate this shit.  Oh, you enjoyed being a kid and are nostalgic about that time of your life?  Wow, what an amazing observation.  JFC, get over yourself, you old fuck. 

you mad, boomer?

On 3/20/2022 at 11:36 AM, Vic Mackey said:

FB_IMG_1647790543598.jpg

A few of those things are deadly, either immediate (riding in the back of a truck) or drinking Pepsi out of a garden hose (HFCS, diabetus, and petrochemicals).  So, I'm sure a few people aren't around to say "Damn right."  

9 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

A few of those things are deadly, either immediate (riding in the back of a truck) or drinking Pepsi out of a garden hose (HFCS, diabetus, and petrochemicals).  So, I'm sure a few people aren't around to say "Damn right."  

perfectly safe. Subaru Brat with rear seats and seat belts. My ride to school for years.

brat.JPG

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1