Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Just now, futureman said:

ah, you never saw miracle. that’s ok. you should watch it though. 

It was good, it was just Disney. I remember watching the real thing, and the movie was good, but not great.
Same thing with Seabiscuit. Disney movies are fun feel-good movies, but too saccharine to be all-time greats.

And yes, I realize I put Brian’s Song on my list, one of the all-time saccharine stories. But it gets me every time. 

On 3/24/2022 at 8:28 AM, Lobo said:

The brief time I lived in San Antonio, I don't know how many chicken quesadillas of their I put down while half-drunk.  Holy shit, they were good and I think maybe $4.  Those and the 'Monterey Especial' at Las Palapas.  I saw they opened up a Las Palapas 'in Austin.'  Way out at 620/2222.  Was gonna trek out there and grab lunch the other day, but I saw they eliminated the 'Monterey Especial' from the menu...so not worth the gas.  Ah well, the memories...I can still see the neon circular lighting atop 'Sombro'  

Hadn't eaten there in years (2002), until last year. Now they have the suck. Bring back the old menu pendejos. 

Edited by SHOOTER12