Dumbass Shit We See On Facebook

Vic Mackey

Is the NBA still around?  Haven’t watched a game in at least 20 years. It could disappear and I wouldn’t even notice.

Not very interested in NFL anymore either. CFB has my primary sports interest, but the only reason I watch any NFL is to see individual players and keep up with fantasy.  I’m a supporter of free agency because players should be paid what they’re worth, but it has gutted my interest in the NFL.  It’ll be interesting to see if realignment, NIL, and effective free agency through loosened transfer rules do the same to my interest in CFB.

MLB is great in the postseason, but I almost never watch a regular season game on TV.  Going to MLB games is probably the best bargain of all of them, and is a good time.

Hockey is fun, particularly in person. NHL playoffs are fun to watch on TV in the later rounds, but man they go on forever. 

NHL is way more entertaining than the shit NBA. Hell it's more entertaining than the NFL in some cases. The MLB is good during the playoffs.
NHL is good in the playoffs if my team is in it. Absolutely has no value for me in the regular season at all and once Dallas is done, I'm out.

NHL is good in the playoffs if my team is in it. Absolutely has no value for me in the regular season at all and once Dallas is done, I'm out.

I don’t even watch the wild. I’ll tune in if they make the playoffs and I can stay up with their 9:00 puck drop.

But I will watch the Stanley cup finals since it’s usually coexists with nba finals off nights and there’s nothing else on tv- besides baseball.

MLB it is for me.
  • Hook 'Em 1