Where did you eat lunch today?

deadshank

Hit a food truck that sells "gourmet" hot dogs. I had the "The Hangover": foot long hot dog with chili, bacon, japs, onions, and fritos on top, with a large ice tea (unsweet of course). Pretty pretty good.

Next time I think I'll try "The German": same as above but switch the chili and fritos for sauerkraut and spicy mustard.

The "Street Dog" intrigues me, but bacon, chili, and sauerkraut might exceed my digestive tolerances.

• Hook 'Em 1

Street noodle stand, spicy/sour tom yum noodles with pork in many forms. The ribs are effing fantastic. The broth clears your sinuses instantly. On a hot day, it is miserable.

1584652257_tomyumnoodle.thumb.jpg.1a3dc519720466024eba0f2b021ee4d0.jpg

Cost less than $2, and that's after many price hikes over the years. Was $1 when I first started eating here.

This link isn't the business listing, but if you click 360 street view it shows the stand right in front of the business:

https://goo.gl/maps/H1YTnuYzGUjUVbRg7

1577417679_Pbatnoodle.JPG.f168451961b2936546f1fa4f0805ebc1.JPG

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Sam Lin said:

Street noodle stand, spicy/sour tom yum noodles with pork in many forms. The ribs are effing fantastic. The broth clears your sinuses instantly. On a hot day, it is miserable.

1584652257_tomyumnoodle.thumb.jpg.1a3dc519720466024eba0f2b021ee4d0.jpg

Cost less than $2, and that's after many price hikes over the years. Was $1 when I first started eating here.

This link isn't the business listing, but if you click 360 street view it shows the stand right in front of the business:

https://goo.gl/maps/H1YTnuYzGUjUVbRg7

1577417679_Pbatnoodle.JPG.f168451961b2936546f1fa4f0805ebc1.JPG

I thought you lived in Midland.  

Actually, that is awesome.  What do you do?

12 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

Hit a food truck that sells "gourmet" hot dogs. I had the "The Hangover": foot long hot dog with chili, bacon, japs, onions, and fritos on top, with a large ice tea (unsweet of course). Pretty pretty good.

Next time I think I'll try "The German": same as above but switch the chili and fritos for sauerkraut and spicy mustard.

The "Street Dog" intrigues me, but bacon, chili, and sauerkraut might exceed my digestive tolerances.

Username’s farts totally check out here. 

13 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

A little surprised you didn’t order a Diet Coke with that lunch. You know, to watch your weight.

On 2/23/2022 at 5:59 PM, High Plains Drifter said:

If you are ever drifting around the high plains Lubbock region, stop in Flippers Tavern on Q. They have legit good gourmet hot dogs with damn good craft beers. Sausages are all from Jackson Bros in Post so that should tell you all you need to know. 

• Hook 'Em 1