Seeded draft 2022

Wulaw Horn

3 minutes ago, henrygandorf said:

wait, really?  can a 3rd person tag me to explain how these newfangled drafts done work?

You hadn't done this one before, just making sure.  Sorry.  Also, if you'd have seen how off the rails we've had some past drafts go you'd understand.  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

9 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

You hadn't done this one before, just making sure.  Sorry.  Also, if you'd have seen how off the rails we've had some past drafts go you'd understand.  

i have 2 ncaa drafts i have been doing over a decade. also been doing fantasy baseball and football since before the internet. i understand how a snake draft works. 

1 minute ago, henrygandorf said:

i have 2 ncaa drafts i have been doing over a decade. also been doing fantasy baseball and football since before the internet. i understand how a snake draft works. 

Understood. Wasn't meant to be disparaging to you.  Just making sure we were all on the same page.  Like I said- we've had times where we have to go back 3 rounds and we've had other times where it took 2.5 days to finish the draft. It's because I'm a dumb monkey, probably

49 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

I'm offline from about 7:15 until 10-10:15 tonight. Just letting everyone know now since this is dragging. 

And I'm on planes all day Wednesday - didn't think that could possibly matter when agreeing to this, but a few more 14+ hour stretches between picks and it might... 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Food for thought - perhaps we should give this year's champion the option to choose their draft position next year. I don't personally feel like the first slot is automatically the best for this type of game. 

Fair enough. 

30 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

@Huckleberry and @Bartles if yall want to PM me your lists (provided you rank ordered them) tonight before you go offline I will be happy to pick for you. Or we can keep limping along.  I think we are getting there. The back end seems to go quicker (when people aren't fucking up their picks). 

Just sent a list of 10 teams to hopefully get through the prime time hours before I get back. Thanks!

Thanks Wulaw for the selections to keep it going. Y'all snagged a bunch of mine right before I left, the game is the game.

I'm around for maybe 30 minutes. Sixers somehow lost at home to Denver with Embiid playing great and Jokic being only a semi-factor. Glad I don't go into Rockets threads where I assume the Harden & D'Andre haters are LOLing at us. Fun game though.

30 minutes ago, Bartles said:

Thanks Wulaw for the selections to keep it going. Y'all snagged a bunch of mine right before I left, the game is the game.

I'm around for maybe 30 minutes. Sixers somehow lost at home to Denver with Embiid playing great and Jokic being only a semi-factor. Glad I don't go into Rockets threads where I assume the Harden & D'Andre haters are LOLing at us. Fun game though.

Hardens stat line looked fine and he was a plus 4- he not play well?