Texas vs Texas State, midweek series thread, March 8th & 9th

TrashMaster G

5 minutes ago, Fletch said:

Yeah these 2 suck. Like really badly. Not expecting Scully but Jesus. This isn’t a podcast about random ass games 

Listened to Craig and Keith for the first 9 outs as I drove home. Come inside and get to hear these two now. It’s like chasing some blue label with McCormick vodka. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

For better or worse, I'm thinking Pierce is treating Messinger like Antico last year:  an older leader.  Hopefully he turns it on ala Antico.

However, I think there's less need for an Antico on this year's squad.  We got some seasoned Horns.

Would like to see us give Cobb a shot at that too 

sayyyy right now actually. Fuck me man nightmare for Duplantier

Just now, zlavydra said:

Well, we're going to have our first 15-12 game of the year.

I’m loving this. Well hating Duplantier getting shelled, but enjoying us being challenged again. After South Carolina our schedule chills out for a few days. Should be 6 easy wins with Charleston, The Citadel, weekend series with Incarnate Word and midweek against central Arkansas. Perfect little chill stretch to build some confidence then get ready to buckle down and take on the conference 

Just now, Pato del Muerto said:

Welp, that’s a career for Todd. No more issues finding at bats for Campbell. 

Fuckin sucks. Was really hoping he’d have an awesome year and kill it in Omaha and yada yada yada. But Campbell in and maybe sometimes Stehly in right and perhaps some more ab’s for Kash