Oklahoma State @ Texas Series Thread

Horny Bull

Just now, OU Sucks said:

We're gonna try to lose this, aren't we?

if they get more than 3 here it is a high probability.  you know how Pierce is big on taking pitches to get to the bullpens.  welcome to what every opposing head coach says to their team this year.

grooved.  I think I'm being generous saying our bullpen is Kansas level pitchers.

and Pierce is an idiot for not starting the pitcher with a fresh inning.  Our bullpen is a high leverage situation just taking the mound why make it worse?

2 minutes ago, Bevo&Pevo said:

Zane looked so good last week.  Today he turns into Mr. Hyde.

with the exception of Nixon (hes just been bad), every one of our main bullpen have had 3 up 3 down first innings, or got out of the jam in the inning they come in...

and then every single one of them has  also had a 4 batter spaz out appearnce where we somehow forget to throw strikes for the first 15 pitches.

Edited by AUS-97HORN

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

grooved.  I think I'm being generous saying our bullpen is Kansas level pitchers.

and Pierce is an idiot for not starting the pitcher with a fresh inning.  Our bullpen is a high leverage situation just taking the mound why make it worse?

He's an idiot for more reasons than that. See our base running.

I’ve been on Pierces side, but he needs an ass whipping.

Don’t spoil a good start, confidence and momentum from a pitcher by throwing him in a completely opposite situation by running him out in a relief role with runners on base his very next outing. Many guys do not adjust well like that.

Start your relievers in the inning rather than after allowing the previous guy two hitters.

And as I’ve been saying define some damn roles. Nixon. 1 inning is all he gets. Johnson is ready as a 7th or 8th inning guy. Harrison is a 7th or 8th inning guy.

• Hook 'Em 1