Old Fashioned Hamburger Stands

On 12/11/2023 at 4:28 AM, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

there's a bar in Tulsa, can't remember the name.   the bartender keeps quarters in the freezer.   you ask and she will pull out a boob, suck on a nipple, and pickup a cold quarter off the bar top with.  all I got.

Markcubantakingnotes.gif

Edited by pops
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

On 12/11/2023 at 6:28 AM, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

there's a bar in Tulsa, can't remember the name.   the bartender keeps quarters in the freezer.   you ask and she will pull out a boob, suck on a nipple, and pickup a cold quarter off the bar top with.  all I got.

Shit.  Guess I'm heading to Tulsa this weekend.  

• Hook 'Em 1

On 12/11/2023 at 6:28 AM, MontereyMXmuthafucka said:

Please advise if you remember, as I will be in Tulsa in mid January.

Edited by Tyrone Krivacs

Every female bartender that does some trick with her tits has been a fucking battle axe of a looker.  I don't get the appeal.  

In high school there was a titty bar we’d go occassionally to (18 drinking age allowed one to pass easily at 16). One of the better looking dancers could pick up a quarter off the table with her labia as a trick. We heard a scream from an adjacent table. Some idiot had heated up a quarter with his lighter and put it on the table and called for her to pick it up. A couple of bouncers drug his ass out the back and the others were drug out the front. They beat the shit out of the dude in the alley. Put him in the hospital.
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

In high school there was a titty bar we’d go occassionally to (18 drinking age allowed one to pass easily at 16). One of the better looking dancers could pick up a quarter off the table with her labia as a trick. We heard a scream from an adjacent table. Some idiot had heated up a quarter with his lighter and put it on the table and called for her to pick it up. A couple of bouncers drug his ass out the back and the others were drug out the front. They beat the shit out of the dude in the alley. Put him in the hospital.

I thought of at least five witty/snarky comments to that story.  But that's just fucked up.  What a bunch of dirtbags.  That's all I've got.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

Flaming Lips.

• Like 1
  • Fuck Around and Find Out 1

I thought of at least five witty/snarky comments to that story.  But that's just fucked up.  What a bunch of dirtbags.  That's all I've got.

No shit. In high school it was a sort of rite of passage when someone turned 18. Back then all the joints in Memphis were pretty seedy operations.

My band got a gig in one because a buddy got a gig touring with John mayall in Europe. I was a junior in college. He had twelve weeks left on a contract playing Sunday nights at Shirleys so we took it. Easy money because it was like 6-10pm. Sparse crowds. But I lost all fascination with them. The girls were mostly biker chicks, or drug addicts, or 20 year olds with three kids.
  • Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Texzilla58 said:

My band got a gig in one because a buddy got a gig touring with John mayall in Europe. I was a junior in college. He had twelve weeks left on a contract playing Sunday nights at Shirleys so we took it. Easy money because it was like 6-10pm. Sparse crowds. But I lost all fascination with them. The girls were mostly biker chicks, or drug addicts, or 20 year olds with three kids.

I love that there was this fantasy they were anything but.

• 3 months later...
I love that there was this fantasy they were anything but.

Later when we moved to DFW, the highend “gentleman’s club” were booming. My coworkers would say “she’s a law student at SMU!” Or “working her way through UNT! She’s a drama/ fashion merch double major!” Uhh I don’t think so.