EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

The aircraft was initially commissioned in August 2010 by a Chinese offshore helicopter company and had been re-registered in November 2014 to one of Srivaddhanaprabha's shell company, which also owns Leicester's Boeing 737, in the tax haven Isle of Man.

1 hour ago, IPoopOnWhoop said:

KDB out for another 5-6 weeks after getting injured yesterday.  Sucks for him and the team, but it isn’t the worst time to have it happen.  I just hope it isn’t something that lingers through the whole season.

Fuck. My favorite non-Liverpool player. Get well, Kevin. We want to win the title by beating the best!

54 minutes ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Hazard is great & I love watching him play too, But I was talking about the title, not the Top 6...

We've won two of the last four titles and the most recent FA cup.  We've played twice this season and we've beaten you once and tied you once.  You haven't beaten us in a competitive match in two years.  We are two points behind you after a quarter of the season.  You haven't won a title in 20ish years.  Maybe don't get too big for your britches.  

Edited by Longhornfan1024

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

We've won two of the last four titles and the most recent FA cup.  We've played twice this season and we've beaten you once and tied you once.  You haven't beaten us in a competitive match in two years.  We are two points behind you after a quarter of the season.  You haven't won a title in 20ish years.  Maybe don't get too big for your britches.  

Chill dude. I was just messing with MoJames. 

1 hour ago, Longhornfan1024 said:

We won it 5 times. How big are your britches?

• Like 2

had to wait until i got home from the Texas game to catch Arsenal/Liverpool. Wow, what a match. One of the best, most entertaining matches of the year in the league. Shocking that only two goals were scored. Both teams played their own game very well, and in the end that was as entertaining and competitive a match as i've watched in a while. 

Edited by Goo Punch

1 hour ago, mdmost said:

It's City's world. The rest of us just live in it. Liverpool have had their best start in club history and after today they'll be in 2nd and over 10 goals down to City. They are a machine. 

This is the Spurs best club start as well.  City is just playing on a different level and De Bruyne isn't even playing. 

2 hours ago, mdmost said:

It's City's world. The rest of us just live in it. Liverpool have had their best start in club history and after today they'll be in 2nd and over 10 goals down to City. They are a machine. 

The crazy thing about it is even without KDB, the only points that have been dropped came off a handball goal to Wolves, and a missed penalty late against Liverpool.  The schedule hasn’t been too difficult to start, but after next week we will have played 4 of the 5 other big 6 clubs all away from home.  Teams are going to have to win at City for this not to be another dominating title campaign. 

17 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

Three goals were scored. They only counted two of them

yeah, even upon first viewing i said, "uhh, i think that was a goal." that was a pretty odd disallowed goal. there are different degrees of "screwed" when it comes to disallowed goals, and that was a pretty bad one. 

x/post from the arsenal thread, this really sucks:

Fuck. Welbeck appears to have suffered a very serious injury. His teammates looked horrified, Nani stayed by his side, and they brought out the oxygen mask to help calm down and not pass out. Fucking sucks for such a likeable guy.

On 10/31/2018 at 8:54 AM, Netzer said:

The aircraft was initially commissioned in August 2010 by a Chinese offshore helicopter company and had been re-registered in November 2014 to one of Srivaddhanaprabha's shell company, which also owns Leicester's Boeing 737, in the tax haven Isle of Man.

Nightmare fuel