EPL 2018-19

Goo Punch

On 8/9/2018 at 2:30 AM, Goo Punch said:

arsenal is a total wildcard this year. our attack and midfield should be straight, but we definitely have questions at the back and at keeper. man u is combustible right now; they'll either come together and win the league or fail to finish top 4 imo. hoping/leaning towards the latter. city and liverpool should be one and two aside from major injuries. tottenham don't seem super ambitious this summer, definitely could cost them. dele alli hasn't been all that great for like a year now, and Kane can't score every single goal. tottenham seems like a team vulnerable to one big injury- kane, lloris, even erikson or son would really hurt. should be an interesting year at the top. for now i'll go with 

city

liverpool

arsenal

chelsea

tottenham

united 

welp, i know which way i'm leaning now.

Edited by Goo Punch

5 hours ago, MoJames said:

Where does Mourinho head next? Italy?

I’m just not sure that anyone really wants him anymore. Especially if he gets sacked before the winter. His track record used to show winning before the inevitable implosion. Now it just shows chaos. The bigger issue is how he hamstrings your roster even after he’s gone. He is notorious for benching and selling young talent while over paying for aging players with limited skills.

Ed Woodward, who has been in talks with Mourinho's agent Jorge Mendes since last October, said: "Jose has already achieved a great deal as Manchester United manager and I am delighted that he has agreed to extend his commitment until at least 2020.

"His work rate and professionalism are exceptional and he has embraced the club's desire to promote top quality young players to the first team.

"He has brought an energy and a sense of purpose to everything that he does and I am sure that will continue to bring results for the fans and the club."

lol

20 hours ago, CowboyFred said:

lol 3 points in the first 3 games and now they're going to finish outside the top 4...okay

Which top 4 contender is likely to perform worse? Could they make the top 4? Absolutely. Would I put them ahead of City, Pool, Spurs, Chelsea? I doubt it.

• Like 1