• City will repeat
  • Mou is out at ManU by Christmas
  • Ozil will not be a starter by Christmas
  • Richarlison will win the golden boot
  • Everton will finish ahead of Aresenal
All of those except the city and golden boot are right though
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, Huckleberry said:

"I brilliantly told them the perfect strategy to execute but they did not do so. It is really disappointing to have a perfect tactic only to watch the players ruin it."

"The board has not bought me players.  You watched the world cup right?  Pogba and Lukaku are trash."

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

I blame Mou. You saw the World Cup. You know what he's capable of. I don't think Mou has set up him, or anyone else on that team, to succeed. 

100%. Pogba was World Class at Juve and in the WC. Mou is the restrictor plate of the EPL. He's got Pogba in a position he's not suited for.

Hell, I finally watched that video - that's total garbage. Just going over what I see on the 15  plays

1. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
2. Near turnover - no one to pass the ball to and he got run down, he kept possession, don't see the problem
3. Defender intercepted a pass and he committed a foul - meh
4. Mis-weighted pass - player cut off the run slightly
5. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
6. Sanchez was moving back for the pass until it came then went to space where a pass made no sense. I don't see how this is Progba's fault.
7. Sideshow Bob does nothing on a perfect thru ball and let's it go.
8. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
9. Ball over the top - it was well defended
10. Turnover along the edge - never gets help, commits a foul trying to get the ball back
11. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
12. Turnover with a soft foul - not enough info because when he gets the ball he's under pressure, we don't see the initial pass to him
13. Bad first touch, foul trying to get the ball back and he hustles his ass off to get the ball. Frankly the foul bailed out the guy w/ the ball getting himself off-balance.
14. This is a pretty soft foul - but I can't even tell what the hell is going on, I just see 2 guys going for a ball
15. Just a scrum for the ball - hard to make any judgement on it

And frankly - this is all negative plays. In a game when all of ManU played like hammered dog shit. If they wanted to be fair, they should have all of his touches from the game. It's really hard to judge without also seeing some good plays.

21 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Hell, I finally watched that video - that's total garbage. Just going over what I see on the 15  plays

1. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
2. Near turnover - no one to pass the ball to and he got run down, he kept possession, don't see the problem
3. Defender intercepted a pass and he committed a foul - meh
4. Mis-weighted pass - player cut off the run slightly
5. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
6. Sanchez was moving back for the pass until it came then went to space where a pass made no sense. I don't see how this is Progba's fault.
7. Sideshow Bob does nothing on a perfect thru ball and let's it go.
8. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
9. Ball over the top - it was well defended
10. Turnover along the edge - never gets help, commits a foul trying to get the ball back
11. Long ball - just didn't get it right - just like a ton of other plays in soccer
12. Turnover with a soft foul - not enough info because when he gets the ball he's under pressure, we don't see the initial pass to him
13. Bad first touch, foul trying to get the ball back and he hustles his ass off to get the ball. Frankly the foul bailed out the guy w/ the ball getting himself off-balance.
14. This is a pretty soft foul - but I can't even tell what the hell is going on, I just see 2 guys going for a ball
15. Just a scrum for the ball - hard to make any judgement on it

And frankly - this is all negative plays. In a game when all of ManU played like hammered dog shit. If they wanted to be fair, they should have all of his touches from the game. It's really hard to judge without also seeing some good plays.

And i'm sure this would have been your reaction had this been a video of Mesut Ozil. For suuuure.

• Haha 1

there are no excuses for that video. well, someone somehow came up with 15 excuses for it, but there are no legit excuses for it. you could complile every minute of Matteo Guendouzi footage  at Arsenal (he's an Arsenal teenager with a whopping 7 games of Ligue 1 experience heading into this year) and you wouldn't see that many mistakes. that video is ridiculous.

dead serious, Guendouzi has been way better than Pogba through two games. There's no excuse for that. 

Edited by Goo Punch

On 8/20/2018 at 8:20 AM, mdmost said:

It really says something about the class that City has when you can lose your best player and drop 6 on the dregs of the Premiership. 

their respective net spending on transfer fees and wages might have something to do with it. Agüero's weekly wages alone is probably equal to the 11 Huddersfield players that were on the pitch Saturday.

Should have been 12-1. 

Edited by yoladu