RIP to Peach Pit Nat

Baboontyme

Seriously, he's like the guy who says, "I never watched 'Friends' and have no idea what the Dave Matthews Band is..."  

Those two things, just like 90210.  They were all garbage.  But if you went to high school or college in the mid-to-late 1990's...you watched 90210 because the chick you were trying to finger.  In her mouth.  with your penis.  liked that show and all the other bullshit just like it.  

I will not stand for the besmirching of a man like Nat.  He was a voice of reason in a time of great madness.  

1 hour ago, YGIFS said:

Seriously, he's like the guy who says, "I never watched 'Friends' and have no idea what the Dave Matthews Band is..."  

Those two things, just like 90210.  They were all garbage.  But if you went to high school or college in the mid-to-late 1990's...you watched 90210 because the chick you were trying to finger.  In her mouth.  with your penis.  liked that show and all the other bullshit just like it.  

I will not stand for the besmirching of a man like Nat.  He was a voice of reason in a time of great madness.  

image.gif.3609c8be6e85ec36d883cee179fe5a9a.gif