Alabama free money contest

Wulaw Horn

Bama isnt invincible, but they are definitely top 3 or better.  We are better this year, so we have hope.  I think Sark can figure out some ways to put points on the board.  But Bama defenses force two turnovers on the young QB/O line

Bama 43

Tex 27 (2td passing, 1 TD rushing, 2 fg)

Ewers - 20/28, 1 pick;  1 fumble on a blind side hit coming off RT, total 229 yards. 2td, 1 to Sanders, 1 to Worthy. Total rushing 140 yards

Bijon -20 touches, 165 total yards- split  almost qually run/pass. 1 TD

I think Bama passes for 295 and runs for 164

Despite 16 point loss, we see encouraging signs at QB, OL, and DL.

Only lose 2 other games rest of year with 9-3 record.  

Edited by SpongeBob
typo

3 hours ago, Viper said:

Looks like the low balls are going to get the Ewers prop bet

Ewers unofficially with 134, all passing. A quick scan I think Futureman won with 149 yards (15 over). I had 116 (18 under). I would donate my winnings back into the pot, or to Surly, whatever. I was being harshly pessimistic, not expecting an injury, much less after carving Bama up for a few drives.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 9/4/2022 at 5:08 PM, Atticus said:

27 - 24 Bama

QE1 throws a pick on the GW drive, but finishes with 320 total yards.

My heart says Ewers lives for these moments and steps up like he did against Duncanville in the playoffs. 34-27 Horns.

On 9/4/2022 at 5:41 PM, Horn Dogg said:

Texas 24

Bama 20

Ewers 297 total yards

aggy says “Bama didn’t want to be there anyways”

Wulaw Horn reunites with the 3ft tall toothless chick that he met at the Arkansas game last year.

On 9/4/2022 at 5:55 PM, Hammerin Hank said:

Texas wins 42-31

300 yards for Ewers

On 9/4/2022 at 8:30 PM, Hiphopopotamos said:

Texas 21

Alabama 20

Ewers 252 total yards.  265 passing  -13 rushing

On 9/4/2022 at 11:16 PM, Texas Jeff said:

Texas wins 37-21 and goes on to dominate college football for a decade.  Hey, it could happen...

Ewers 314 yds

On 9/5/2022 at 2:23 AM, ChiTownDoc said:

lol Jesus 

Here’s to my ML bet…

UT 41 Bama 38

ewers 380

On 9/5/2022 at 6:45 PM, Modessit said:

Texas 38
Alabama 35

Shock The Nation Tour returns!

Sideshow Bob hits a 45-yd FG to win the game!

Ewers and Worthy find their rhythm. Ewers hits 313-yds total. (Sacks don't subtract, right?)

The Brazos river floods as aggy tears overwhelm the banks. Bama fails to make the playoffs and Saban retires rather than face Sark in the SEC. Jimbo burns aggy bridges trying to get the Bama job and ends up in Nebraska.

On 9/6/2022 at 11:46 AM, HalfSack Horn said:

Texas 39

Bama 38

Mullet with 338 total yards

we win on a kick by Auburn to beat Bama because of the irony.  But Auburn misses 2 extra points.  

On 9/9/2022 at 8:07 AM, CoTex said:

Texas 35 

Alabam 28

I’ll be ready to watch all you bama dickriders make excuses when this one is finished.

Ewers 300 yards.

The best of the thread. Will post winners and stuff on the season recap leaderboard tomorrow, Hint- I’m not likely declaring the winner of the prop to be someone who got all mopey and said we were going to lose by eleventy million and QE sucks and we are terrible. That’s not what the point of this thing is supposed to be. 

• Hook 'Em 1

17 hours ago, Bartles said:

Ewers unofficially with 134, all passing. A quick scan I think Futureman won with 149 yards (15 over). I had 116 (18 under). I would donate my winnings back into the pot, or to Surly, whatever. I was being harshly pessimistic, not expecting an injury, much less after carving Bama up for a few drives.

Stand up post. This tracks with what I was thinking. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

The best of the thread. Will post winners and stuff on the season recap leaderboard tomorrow, Hint- I’m not likely declaring the winner of the prop to be someone who got all mopey and said we were going to lose by eleventy million and QE sucks and we are terrible. That’s not what the point of this thing is supposed to be. 

Too soon man.  +800.  🥹