mass shooting in Raleigh, North Carolina

Gil Bang

Reports say he's just 15 and shot himself in the head before they took him alive.  Other than incident reports, I'm gonna guess there'll be a tight lid on this story for a long while since he's very much a minor.  Obviously want the victims clinging to life to survive, I'm sure that news will continue to develop.  But yeah, not much will be gleaned about motive and how he got the weapon(s) given his age. 

So a week or two of thoughts, prayers, and incessant analysis of the ammunition used by armchair ballistic experts.  

I'm guessing one way to validly claim "Mentally unfit to stand trial" is to literally shoot through your own brain before being charged. 

4 minutes ago, YGIFS said:

Reports say he's just 15 and shot himself in the head before they took him alive.  Other than incident reports, I'm gonna guess there'll be a tight lid on this story for a long while since he's very much a minor.  Obviously want the victims clinging to life to survive, I'm sure that news will continue to develop.  But yeah, not much will be gleaned about motive and how he got the weapon(s) given his age. 

So a week or two of thoughts, prayers, and incessant analysis of the ammunition used by armchair ballistic experts.  

I'm guessing one way to validly claim "Mentally unfit to stand trial" is to literally shoot through your own brain before being charged. 

don't forget "AR IS ARMALITE RIFLE NOT ASSAULT RIFLE"

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

• blacklab changed the title to mass shooting in Raleigh, North Carolina