Cowboys V Bears

Drew

That's twice Tank has taken a terrible angle, lost outside containment, and given up a big gain to Fields.
He's way too experienced to be that stupid and undisciplined. Like, wtf, man?

Right it was The Rookie Sam or even Armstrong maybe. But not Tank. He better than that.

I’m sure he’ll make a play soon though.

Such an infuriating drive. This isn’t the typical “Dallas can’t stop the run” crap we’ve heard over and over again.

It’s just stupid “can’t keep the QB from getting first in 3rd and long”. Because they’re playing reckless and no contain.

Jesus defense better not start shitting the bed when the offense starts picking up.

Ugh.

• Rage+1 1

This defense has zero idea how to defend these offenses. Philly and now this.

I mean they figured Philly out for the most part. They only had 1 drive in the 2nd half. The issue was the offense crapped the bed for a half.

I suspect the defense will take over in the 2nd half as usual. But they could have ended this early.

Nice start to this drive too. That pats was behind. It good catch by Gallup.

Three touchdowns in five quarters Isn’t indicative of zero idea.

Facts. Yes these running, screen and slant type college offense are tougher to defend.

But like I said Dallas did figure out Philly pretty well. They just didn’t stop them the one drive they had several opportunities to. I think Quinn and parsons will light a fire under this DL and stop fucking up.

4 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Shit. Congratulations on returning from a broken thumb insanely fast. Let me step on and destroy the other hand.

At least with have the Rush....

8 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

Dax looks slow Af, but that was a funny as hell play to just run ass backwards into a 25 yard gain

and to top it off with another Superbowl caliber drive

He's never been fast...... He's a big dude who can scramble a little but Lamar Jackson he ain't.  

• Like 1

I know the bears are bad. But this is a beat down.

Exactly what you want to see.

Dak showing what he can do when he’s confident and healthy. Helps that they have no pass rush of course. Lol.

Also, notice a certain someone hasn’t come in here posting yet? Waiting on a pick I guess.