Week Whatever: Cowboys @ Vikings Game Thread

Patrick Bateman

As usual dallas again stalls 

2nd best red zone offense in the league. With or without Dak. They’ve been good down there.

I know we’re prone to only think the worst. But sometimes we go overboard.

Only okay I didn’t like was the 2nd down tricky play.

This seems like one of those whoever has the ball last wins type of games. We score 3 they score 3. We score 7…well we shall see but this game has that type of feel. Our offenses are pretty comparable…they have more firepower at WR. I think our D is better. But this just has a trading scores type of feel to it.

Edited by Nicole44
Autocorrect can get fucked. It’s like fighting with an imbecile to type a simple correct word.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Nice drive. Gallup showing up. 

Two really nice slants.... that 2nd one was low key a really hard catch.  High and with smoke.  Nice to see because he hasn't been good this season..... which should have been expected.  Needed time for his knee to get back.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Drew said:

Yeah If you just going to bang then run Zeke. If you got pollard at least spread them out.

See Zeke is the short yardage guy.

Zeke is the bruiser. Gets more punishing to a defense and gets better as the game rolls along. We should use him more at the end of games to pound defenses into submission.

• Like 1