2018 CFL thread

TexasMan

Looking forward to Roughriders/Argos tonight.

My grandpa was briefly on the Roughriders in the 50's.  He grew up across the highway from their stadium.  We used to visit my great grandparents in Regina when I was a little guy, and I remember you could see it off their back porch.  I also have family in Winnipeg that are die hard Bomber fans.  One of these days I'll see get to the Banjo Bowl.

OT:  What has happened with Arena Football?  Saw it’s down to only 4 teams, one being nearby me in Albany.  have always enjoyed watching it and the first game I attended was while on vacation in Orlando and catching a game there. 

28 minutes ago, Underdog said:

OT:  What has happened with Arena Football?  Saw it’s down to only 4 teams, one being nearby me in Albany.  have always enjoyed watching it and the first game I attended was while on vacation in Orlando and catching a game there. 

I'm guessing it failed, because it's stupid?

I used to go Barnstormers games in Des Moines when the AFL still had a bunch of teams.  They were always cheap tickets, and an excuse to drink beer and watch football.  I always enjoyed it, but fuck it if I ever watched any Arena games on TV.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...