2023 Texas High School Football

16 minutes ago, Hagbard Celine said:

BULLSHIT on PNG being responsible for the majority of the crowd in the '77 4A final

I WAS THERE

PNG had the west side of Texas Stadium

we had the east side

we had people sitting in the endzones

everyone from PNG sat between the 20s

Plano had 30k, PNG 19k

someone get this message to these douchebags making editorial commentary about a game that happened before they were alive

season 13 GIF

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

There had to have been something else than what they showed on tv for the PI call. It wasn't even remotely close to being PI when the ball got there. Couldve been a hold or something during the route. If not, it's one of the worst calls I've ever seen. And I'm going for PNG. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Nueces River Rat said:

I don’t feel sorry for any DFW area team that doesn’t win.   Home field advantage forever thanks the UIL pricks attached to Jerryworld and Bally sports.    

you have to feel sorry for all the png kids too. Their hs is literally right next to a old and run down chemical plant owned by the worst company you can imagine. Same plant has blown up multiple times. Very big booms 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, tx 3 putt said:

you have to feel sorry for all the png kids too. Their hs is literally right next to a old and run down chemical plant owned by the worst company you can imagine. Same plant has blown up multiple times. Very big booms 

Last time that plant blew up I felt that shit all the way in Port Arthur.

Awful call on the PI, but congrats PNG. Maybe PA Memorial can trade HCs with them, because we beat them early in the season but can't make a deep run in the playoffs with all that talent. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, lilMAC25 said:

Great win by PNG.

Joseph gonna be gone coach somewhere else at some point.

Always be faithful!

PNG will just re-hire Todd Dodge to find them a new coach. But honestly, when they get home I'm sure Joseph will find his home has been turned into a shrine by the 10 people who stayed in town.

Edited by austingirl
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1