Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

15 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

How much baseball do you watch?  That jump there was nothing Heim could fucking do

I like Heim but this is not a great game for him, come on. We’ve got a missed tag at home and two stolen bases where the throw itself was fine but he was late to the play. 

Edited by Bozo_Casanova

3 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I like Heim but this is not a great game for him, come on. We’ve got a missed tag at home and two stolen bases where the throw itself was fine but he was late to the play. 

Pudge in his prime wouldn't have thrown out the runners.

The Lowe throw was the wrong play and off.

Get off it.

4 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

tell me you know nothing about baseball without telling me you know nothing about baseball.  have you ever played catcher?

• Haha 2

With all due respect, you’re an idiot.

Throw was up the line and he made a hell of a play to stretch and not block the plate. The stolen bases were stolen before he got the ball. He did great to make the second one close.
  • Hook 'Em 2