Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

I had to tell a grown ass man wearing an aggy jacket that the sunday promo items under the seat next to mine aren't his and he can't take shit that doesn't belong to him. These people got up for a half inning to get food and this motherfucker just grabs anything he can as he walks by us to get to his seats. It wasn't even a bobblehead! It was a goddamn powder blue hoodie! Thin as a tshirt too.

By the way, I'm a season ticket holder but man the in-game experience has been pissing me off lately. Everyone in my section has to get up and leave for the bathroom, beer, food, etc every half inning during the fucking game! Why do morning exercises when I get a goddamn leg workout at the game? I really don't want to cause a scene or start shit but I feel it boiling inside me. I may refuse to stand up until the inning is over or shift my legs instead. It's fucking bullshit. 

Thanks for letting me rant.

• Hook 'Em 1

If you weren't a poor you could join me in the stub hub all you can eat/drink section. We have waiters assigned to our section. I only have to get up to go piss, but I solved that problem by always wearing shorts and saving my beer cups.

But in all seriousness, the StubHub Club is worth every penny. You should check into it.