Texas Rangers 2023 - They're Still Shitty?

ztejas

Go fuck yourself dude, I worked for the Roughriders for 7 years out of college and was on staff for both fucking World Series. You have to be some kind of fucking dork to watch 162 mlb games on tv on your fucking couch. There’s more to life. Fuck off with your righteous GD Pom Pom waving, there’s no blue ribbons here. I simply got too busy to fucking obsess over it any longer. Make sure to wash your Rangers PJ’s you fat fucking nerd. 

Get you panties out of your ass, Tommy Toughnuts.

8 minutes ago, Fudbelty said:

Feels like today is important. Grand scheme it’s probably a meh game, but a sweep means they caught us over the last month by going 6-1 against us.

Lou Brown  "maybe one of these days we'll learn how to beat those guys" 

Feels like today is important. Grand scheme it’s probably a meh game, but a sweep means they caught us over the last month by going 6-1 against us.

We need a stopper. We don't have one right now. We didn't have one in 2010 and then we went and got Cliff Lee. DeGrom was supposed to be that guy. Wonder if CY is gonna make a move like that. This team is overachieving big time but has several holes. I think we have to go for it.