NBA Playoffs 2023

ztejas

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

So are we sure jimmy is a tougher guard than Lebron and KD?

Durant isn't even as close as easy to guard as those 2 in 2023. Jokic is the only guy who's comparable. 

I don't think LeBron is a much tougher cover than Jimmy right now. 

Edited by ztejas

1 minute ago, shadow_operative said:

a)weak call, and b)i would not sit jokic. i would keep him in as long as possible and dare those refs to call a foul on him. you need to maintain this lead. slow the game down and keep jokic out of foul situations. you need him on offense. 

Nah you let him sit until it's tied probably. Denver is still good as fuck without him. 

5 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I've seen Bam smoke like 50 routine face ups between 4 and 12 feet this playoffs. If I was a Heat fan I would have gone through like 3 TVs just watching that dude blow 70% post opportunity one after the other.

Again. I'm telling you... this TV would be history. 

Series is boring as fuck for a neutral fan. Miami isn't good enough at all to hang with Denver. Maybe no one in the East was hut Miami never stood a chance. Outside of that 4th qtr they had in game 2, Denver has bullied them the whole time. Denver should wipe the floor with them in game 5 to get their first ever ring. Good for them. Fuck Miami and Jimmy Butler. 

54 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Now Mark Jackson is telling Spo what to do.

He'd be a great poster here. 

MAMA

THERE GOES THAT MAN

adurpivdkczjwgljpexu.jpg

25 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Why is Foster still an NBA ref ??

Bruh

He's the fixer but couldn't stop Aaron Gordon tonight

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, Vic Mackey said:

Series is boring as fuck for a neutral fan. Miami isn't good enough at all to hang with Denver. Maybe no one in the East was hut Miami never stood a chance. Outside of that 4th qtr they had in game 2, Denver has bullied them the whole time. Denver should wipe the floor with them in game 5 to get their first ever ring. Good for them. Fuck Miami and Jimmy Butler. 

What you do is, as soon as Miami won that second game you bet $290 to win $100, and you sit back and let it be not exciting...

Joker sat for like 6 min and Miami went +1 in scoring differential. That’s been the untold stat with Denver is winning these games…they’re winning the non jokic minutes practically every game. And winning them convincingly

I can’t recall a time a team went on a significant run while joker sat

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Vic Mackey said:

Miami/Spoelstra about to lose their 3rd straight Finals. All 3 of them getting buttfucked off the court.

If you hate Miami just take solace in the fact that Spo's 2nd act is Jimmy Butler and not Giannis, Kawhi or KD. 

at season's end, the Lakers were the 2nd best team. Crazy that if their leader Lebron made better decisions / converted on clutch plays, that would have been a real series with a serious chance of an upset.

I don't understand why Bam/Love don't post up, Denver has free reign on defensive rebounds. Make them work for the glass Miami.  Love, one of the best rebounders in the last 20 years, should not be 25 feet from the bucket on offense. 

1 minute ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

I'm almost positive PHO did it a couple times but later in the series they started matching Jokic's mins with Bookers which made it a wash. 

Joker sat for like 6 min and Miami went +1 in scoring differential. That’s been the untold stat with Denver is winning these games…they’re winning the non jokic minutes practically every game. And winning them convincingly

Was probably the Minn series.

21 minutes ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

at season's end, the Lakers were the 2nd best team. Crazy that if their leader Lebron made better decisions / converted on clutch plays, that would have been a real series with a serious chance of an upset.

IvU=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

IvU=&risl=&pid=ImgRaw&r=0

My disdain for the Lakers is the only thing that I can compare to my hatred of OU's football team. 

Someone trying to claim that LA was the 2nd best team in the league this season is fucking hysterical and on brand with the dipshits that try and place Kobe top 5 all time. 

• Like 1