Friday Night Lights - The TV show - What should I know before watching it?

ATXbronco

10 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Season 2 isn't that bad.  It's just one really bad storyline.  The rest is fine.

And Julie Taylor is being seriously underrated. Smoldering hot girl-next-door type.

And the storyline of QB1 dating the coach's daughter is pretty damn fun at times.

Gonna have a little chat. A little Matt Chat.

3 hours ago, Celery Man said:

Tyra is built for fucking and knows it. Lyla is pretty but is annoying and can’t act for shit, always walking around like

That was pretty much the point I was making 

2 hours ago, Da Fino said:

Aimee Teegarden is currently in the lead. 

Well she looked like a middle schooler during the series. 

And still trying to figure out the ranking system that gives the dudes numbers as well. It's not a ranking of them as thespians. 

2 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

It's not a ranking of them as thespians. 

As for that, I think I’d put Plemons at the top of that list. His roles have been so varied. Connie and Chandler seem to always play it the same. Minka would be at the bottom. She’s a really bad actress.  Jordan has achieved the most popularity. 

11 minutes ago, Dennis Taylor said:

And still trying to figure out the ranking system that gives the dudes numbers as well. It's not a ranking of them as thespians. 

I'm saying it's a copout to just exclude people from the ranking and the brave (therefore masculine) choice is to do a comprehensive ranking. As I said, steep dropoff between Teegarden and Kitsch. Plemons in dead last may be influenced by having seen him in Love and Death, although I suppose including recent appearance for him but not for Teegarden isn't fair.

8 minutes ago, Celery Man said:

I'm saying it's a copout to just exclude people from the ranking and the brave (therefore masculine) choice is to do a comprehensive ranking. As I said, steep dropoff between Teegarden and Kitsch. Plemons in dead last may be influenced by having seen him in Love and Death, although I suppose including recent appearance for him but not for Teegarden isn't fair.

I'm not sure that method will catch on. I'm going to go ahead and stick with the standard system and opt out of that one If You Say So Reaction GIF by Identity

• Haha 1

EZ’s slammed and went hard. I usually ordered the half chicken and vegetables for Sunday dinner. It was a nice reset after making poor decisions all week. 

BBQ Chicken pizza was also solid. I don’t remember the rest of the menu l, but I’m pretty sure it had burgers and shakes. 

There’s a location on 1604 in San Antonio but it ain’t the same. 

• Hook 'Em 2