Ohio shitbag (not a drag queen) kills 3 sons ages 3, 4, and 7 — execution style

Pancho

This is one of those cases you can't look away from.  I am beyond morbidly curious to know both what red flags he set off before this and then what exactly pushed him over the ledge to do this so methodically.  Probably a lack of prayer in school is my first thought.  Or Pat Benetar.  

I watched a local news report on this a couple of days ago, and it damn near broke my heart. The reporter on the scene, the anchors at the station, the first responders, and the neighbors all seemed deeply affected by this. Some weren't even willing to go on camera because they were so upset.

One of the worst kickers was that this past February a mom in the same area killed two of her elementary-aged kids and then herself, so the local district had to send out (once again) a note to parents that they'd have counselors available for children who needed them. I don't know if any of these child victims knew one another, but the chance is greater than zero.

It's just absolutely devastating.

11 hours ago, bolverk said:

One of the worst kickers was that this past February a mom in the same area killed two of her elementary-aged kids and then herself, so the local district had to send out (once again) a note to parents that they'd have counselors available for children who needed them. I don't know if any of these child victims knew one another, but the chance is greater than zero.

It's just absolutely devastating.

I don't think she was a drag queen either.... 

Edited by Longhornstampede

18 hours ago, bolverk said:

I watched a local news report on this a couple of days ago, and it damn near broke my heart. The reporter on the scene, the anchors at the station, the first responders, and the neighbors all seemed deeply affected by this. Some weren't even willing to go on camera because they were so upset.

I would imagine so. I live in rural America, and whether or not you like the little fuckers, neighborhood kids are the best part of a neighborhood. 

19 hours ago, YGIFS said:

This is one of those cases you can't look away from.  I am beyond morbidly curious to know both what red flags he set off before this and then what exactly pushed him over the ledge to do this so methodically.  Probably a lack of prayer in school is my first thought.  Or Pat Benetar.  

It's Ohio, he was probably upset his couch was flame retardant. 

The mother will be the next victim after she commits suicide as she will always blame herself for not saving her babies or doing something to stop him. Do we even have a motive? Pending divorce, marital problems, "if I can't have them, no one can"? Ultimately it doesn't matter because the kids will still be dead but it might help with what caused this much of a break from reality for one man. We're all such mentally fragile creatures. I fear the pandemic might've mentally destroyed a good number of us. 

Edited by mdmost

On 6/18/2023 at 11:37 AM, Fondren & Main said:

Why does the thread title have “not a drag queen” in it?

Because, unlike the astroturf'd protests against Drag Queens being "groomers" who are dangerous to children, the real danger remains the same as it ever was - family members, clergy, etc. 

• Hook 'Em 2

30 minutes ago, hornian said:

Because, unlike the astroturf'd protests against Drag Queens being "groomers" who are dangerous to children, the real danger remains the same as it ever was - family members, clergy, etc. 

It’s a nonsense thing to post outside y’all’s echo chamber was the answer I was looking for.

37 minutes ago, hornian said:

What if you have a drag queen in your family?

Or your priest is a drag queen. 

Edited by ztejas