Big 12 basketball 2023-2024 season - One Final Rodeo

Pancho

Was hoping to go 2-2 in the last 4 games, and would have been very pleased with that.  3-1 is so much better though.

As for the Big Xii Road thingy, that's tough for OU to lose  serve in 2 home games in a row.   Oh fucking well, Sooners... might be easier next year!

Wreck Em!!!

7 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Fucking give me ALL the big 12 road wins you have, please, I'd like to inject them into my fucking veins. Shit is better than drugs.

Gritty ass road win for Tech when we did not play very well at all for most of the game.

I’m so glad you have to come to Hilton and we don’t go to Lubbock

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I’m so glad you have to come to Hilton and we don’t go to Lubbock

I'm gonna miss that game by 1 day, for work that week in Cedar Falls/ Waterloo and back in Des Moines that Friday.

I am seriously thinking about reworking my schedule.

4 minutes ago, slorch said:

I'm gonna miss that game by 1 day, for work that week in Cedar Falls/ Waterloo and back in Des Moines that Friday.

I am seriously thinking about reworking my schedule.

If you need recs for Cedar Falls/Waterloo, let me know.  Do not miss Singlespeed Brewing.

Sooner fans should thank us for giving their arena a real crowd that made actual noise for the first time in probably a decade on their way out the door. Probably won't happen again for a while.

Like a broken record at this point

Edited by Brian Fantana
  • Hook 'Em 1

I was told Tech fans only do that for Austin. The former Baylor player announcing the game did NOT say Tech fans were a problem in Waco as well. 

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

They really need to address coaches getting too close to opposing player or being on the fucking court. I'm so sick of seeing it every god damn year. Drew was basically right up in Peavy's grill on that inbound.

Yeah.  That is really shitty.

I was told Tech fans only do that for Austin. The former Baylor player announcing the game did NOT say Tech fans were a problem in Waco as well. 

Any football, MBB, or baseball game in Texas or a state bordering Texas that involves the Red Raiders will be taken over by Tech fans if you don’t fill your own venue

Cheap tickets and a midday tipoff on a weekend day make it a breeze to see a game

Allegedly

31 minutes ago, DeadArmadillo said:

Any football, MBB, or baseball game in Texas or a state bordering Texas that involves the Red Raiders will be taken over by Tech fans if you don’t fill your own venue

Cheap tickets and a midday tipoff on a weekend day make it a breeze to see a game

Allegedly

Posted on DirtBurglars today at 3:01p

“Tech fans louder than OU fans lol”

• Like 1

On 1/20/2024 at 3:41 PM, Hookem2147 said:

We’ll see what happens. Their “signature” non con wins now look pretty bad: USC, Arkansas, Providence.

I didn’t expect them to beat Cincy today so it’s possible they end up being much better than I anticipated.

Looks like you’re right on this one.  Woof

2 hours ago, Satchel said:

Posted on DirtBurglars today at 3:01p

“Tech fans louder than OU fans lol”

Born in Lubbock so I have perspective.  They’ve got some seriously loyal fans.  But it’s like GB vs Chicago.  One group of fans is very hardcore.  Wtf else do they have?  

3 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

Born in Lubbock so I have perspective.  They’ve got some seriously loyal fans.  But it’s like GB vs Chicago.  One group of fans is very hardcore.  Wtf else do they have?  

Hot womenz and One Guy...  oh, and a road win in Norman.

But hell, even Texas has the latter.

Edited by slorch