Big 12 basketball 2023-2024 season - One Final Rodeo

Pancho

TCU was fouled on the other end next possession as well and refs magically swallow their whistles for that one.  It truly is amazing the calls that shit school gets at home.  There can't be a more unfair place to play a conference game in the country and it's been like that since we joined the Big 12 at least.

1 hour ago, Skipper said:

TCU was fouled on the other end next possession as well and refs magically swallow their whistles for that one.  It truly is amazing the calls that shit school gets at home.  There can't be a more unfair place to play a conference game in the country and it's been like that since we joined the Big 12 at least.

https://youtu.be/QblPO0qijJA?si=m77er6VmII1ltTcL

2 hours ago, KingBobo81 said:

So tough for anybody else to win the regular season conference with the kind of bullshit that happens in that building.

Phog Magic…

is not a myth

OU beating Iowa State by 8 wasn’t on my radar. I know they have only lost once, but the loss was against the only team with a pulse they played in non conference outside of a decent Arkansas team. Winning road games in this league is gonna be a chore this year.

47 minutes ago, slorch said:

K-state up by 30 at the 10:00 minute mark in the 2nd half.  gotdam.

Central Florida thought this was a show...

UCF thought they were going to THAT Manhattan not the one in Kansas. 

14 minutes ago, ocugolf said:

OU beating Iowa State by 8 wasn’t on my radar. I know they have only lost once, but the loss was against the only team with a pulse they played in non conference outside of a decent Arkansas team. Winning road games in this league is gonna be a chore this year.

We had our chances.  Between shooting like ass and the entire backcourt being in foul trouble, we just aren’t good enough to win those roadies 

3 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

We had our chances.  Between shooting like ass and the entire backcourt being in foul trouble, we just aren’t good enough to win those roadies 

You guys are definitely top 25.  No idea how OU is 11 and ISU unranked.  Both 15-20 imo. 

We did everything we could to win the game in Lawrence then to have the refs decide the game is typical Big 12 basketball.  I've seen it countless times with most all Big 12 schools in that building.  If you can't have a double digit lead with a minute left in the game, the refs are going to find a way to bail them out.

16 hours ago, Brian Fantana said:

I'm not sure they're frauds quite yet. They lost to two pretty good teams to start conference play.

Fraud probably isn't the right word. They're just drastically over-ranked by NET (#4).

BYU Is 1-3 against top 50 Kenpom teams and ranked #4 in NET because they've been blowing out bad teams.