Immaculate Grid

tokamak

Did this for the first time in a while. The 100 rbi was fun.  After I butchered the rest of it, I clicked some of the answers to read the names (I actually got lucky in that my cubs 100 rbi man actually only did it twice and got exactly 100 both times) and I noticed something trivial- Sammy sosa hit over 60 hr three times and none of them led the league that season. 

39 minutes ago, WBT said:

Some chick named Gabby Hartnett had 122 rbi for the Cubs in 1930 and that was only good for 3rd on the team.

Our own Keith Moreland would also have been a correct answer for 100 rbi for the Cubs.

Gabby Harnett is a name I actually recognize.

great catcher for the cubs that won the mvp one year (albeit with questionable offensive stats) and finished top 10 4 times 

️ Immaculate Grid 157 9/9:
Rarity: 37
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Spoiler

image.png.694e419a217b7c980e4f717aa12a0bbc.png

I honestly thought Van Slyke would have a higher % than Honus. Those old fuckers stole a lot of bases back in the day - I guess that secret's out. 

Edited by NorthLoop
  • Hook 'Em 1

️ Immaculate Grid 157 9/9:
Rarity: 16
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://immaculategrid.com
@immaculategrid x @baseball_ref

Spoiler

Pretty sure this is my best rarity.

annoyed I couldn’t come up with a better Pirate/Rockie and had to resort to Dotel who was my highest %

7B3F8DF5-D221-4CFC-90DB-6F3C0A3C31A6.thumb.jpeg.adccc6fbd8e808998785cc0db9d12237.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1