Immaculate Grid

tokamak

Immaculate Grid 90 7/9:

🟩🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

would have had one more guess, but far fingered one and chose Greg matthews instead of the player I meant to choose. 

unlike wordle though you can look these up if you wish. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

38 minutes ago, miguelito said:

OK, that's cool.  Is there a way to see all the possible correct answers for each square?

Not on the official site I think. If you Google though you can find some 3rd party discussion. 

And yes, it’s fairly easy to cheat and judging by the public stats, plenty of people do. Personally I don’t get it, what’s the fucking point if you cheat?

3 hours ago, Scraps said:
3 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:
Seems like everyone is having problems finding a brave/royal. 

That one was pretty simple to me. Current power hitter

Soler?  Should have thought of him.  I must be repressing his time in Atlanta.

Immaculate Grid 90 7/9:

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

How did Greinke never win a gold glove in KC?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

Yep Soler. Also thats who i wasted a guess for KC gg also

I took the easy route and went Brett there. Checked later and sal Perez would also have worked. 

interesting to me was I tried to think of a lifetime Yankee that had won 300 and couldn’t, so I had to go to someone that spent a few years there later in his career. 

Edited by Pato del Muerto

Immaculate Grid 90 8/9:

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩

Screwed up my first guess for Yankees/Royals and didn’t have a guess left to place Maddux in the GG/300 game winner slot. FYI remembering that Maris played in Kansas City does you no good if it was the A’s…

8 minutes ago, IDIOTsavant said:

Immaculate Grid 90 8/9:

🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩

Screwed up my first guess for Yankees/Royals and didn’t have a guess left to place Maddux in the GG/300 game winner slot. FYI remembering that Maris played in Kansas City does you no good if it was the A’s…

I used Spahn for the braves to check franchise locations- but yeah that’s a different deal. 

4 hours ago, Pato del Muerto said:

I took the easy route and went Brett there. Checked later and sal Perez would also have worked. 

interesting to me was I tried to think of a lifetime Yankee that had won 300 and couldn’t, so I had to go to someone that spent a few years there later in his career. 

Frank White had nine GG. 

41 minutes ago, Dondrysdale1 said:

Jermaine Dye, Michael tucker

David cone, russel martin

I don't think Cone played for the Dodgers

28 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

So lower rarity score is better, I guess.  379 for me.  

486 for me but with 2 wrong answers that count 100 each.  My good ones were Phil Niekro for Atlanta 300 game winner at 5%, Steve Sax for Dodger/Yankee at 5%, and Steve Balboni for Royal/Yankee at 2%.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, WBT said:

486 for me but with 2 wrong answers that count 100 each.  My good ones were Phil Niekro for Atlanta 300 game winner at 5%, Steve Sax for Dodger/Yankee at 5%, and Steve Balboni for Royal/Yankee at 2%.

Sax was my lowest at 5%, then Bellinger for the LA GG at 12%.  

28 minutes ago, WBT said:

He was a yankee and a royal, the guy said he struggled to also find a dodger and a yankee and that was russel Martin 

• Hook 'Em 1

Immaculate Grid 91 5/9:

🟩
🟩🟩
🟩🟩

I sucked at this one.   Wasted guesses on A’s w/200 hits.  Surprised Rickey never did it.  
My rarity was Paul Konerko at 2%.  

Edited by Guadaloopy

I fucked myself because i wanted to use the same player on the 200 hits for 2 teams lol. Did not realize you couldn't do that. Then couldn't think of one for Oakland.

The baltimore players were tough for me too. Took me awhile to think of bal/cws and then didn't get the other one.

6e37e15da3b7b08525f61d9e175c9748.jpg

40 minutes ago, tokamak said:

Immaculate Grid 91 5/9:

🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩

Hide contents

Fucking wild to me that Rickey never had 200 hits

Spoiler

no joke.  also, take a look at how many times Harold Baines flipped between the white sox and balt. thats crazy.