Immaculate Grid

tokamak

Immaculate Grid 93 9/9:

IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Spoiler

Screenshot_20230705_062343_Chrome.thumb.jpg.14136890c4afb3c3fe382aa22cc82259.jpg

I looked it up because I wasn't sure and my Mets .300 average answer was too cute and should have been wrong. Turns out that at least for now this game is not enforcing playing time minimums on rate stats. 

Edited by Huckleberry

3 minutes ago, Guadaloopy said:

Immaculate Grid 94 8/9:

🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Tried to get too cute with my first guess at HOU/TB.  Forgot Zobrist never made it to the majors with the Astros.  Got a .1% answer for Cy/200K.  

Hide contents

IMG_1002.thumb.jpeg.80bab68a26747a9cf93b2b24b6a2f19a.jpeg

No but you could have used the douchefuck he was traded for lol 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

2 hours ago, Scraps said:

No but you could have used the douchefuck he was traded for lol 

Carlos Peña would be another good one.  I wish they would show all possible correct answers with the rarity score.

30 minutes ago, HonkeyVape said:

I was this year old when I learned Nolan Ryan didn't win a Cy Young

It really is remarkable.

like, it’s one thing to have a one-off 2019 Gerrit Cole season and get upstaged by your teammate, but to basically have that happen ~20 times is pretty crazy.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, UTexasFight said:

It really is remarkable.

like, it’s one thing to have a one-off 2019 Gerrit Cole season and get upstaged by your teammate, but to basically have that happen ~20 times is pretty crazy.

He got screwed because he pitched too deep into games. It really is crazy how many complete games and decisions that he registered. Ended up on the hook for loses that most starters hand off to the pen.

7 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

He got screwed because he pitched too deep into games. It really is crazy how many complete games and decisions that he registered. Ended up on the hook for loses that most starters hand off to the pen.

Eh

no one really handed the ball off to the pen back then.

But yeah, I see a bit of your point 

43 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Enjoyed my Yankees/Braves answer. Was hoping to have a Red Sox/Braves square to use him first but this works. 

I had forgotten which NL team Ruth played for at the end.  I just remember reading about him being pretty much washed up but then having a 3 homer game against the Pirates.  And it looks like he didn't make it past the end of May that year.

I am ready with my all time greats for Braves/Brewers and Giants/Mets.