The Sound of Freedom

Celery Man

"Show your support for helping children worldwide by joining our all men's faith event."

Come the fuck on. Are they completely oblivious to the hypocrisy, or do they just not care? I have no idea any more.

I've driven by that church a thousand times and while it's big, it's not that big compared to size of the other mega churches in the area. And $75 was the early bird price? Must not be selling very well... well I checked and the conference is sold out, but not the movie event the night before in Grapevine with Jim. They'll pay to hear him talk but having to watch his movies crosses the line lol.

2 minutes ago, Covri said:

I've driven by that church a thousand times and while it's big, it's not that big compared to size of the other mega churches in the area. And $75 was the early bird price? Must not be selling very well... well I checked and the conference is sold out, but not the movie event the night before in Grapevine with Jim. They'll pay to hear him talk but having to watch his movies crosses the line lol.

If police and prosecutors reallywanted to make some headway on rape cold cases, they would have a DNA dragnet at this event.  

• Hook 'Em 2

I’d attend just to see in person how batshit crazy that guy has become.

I think I’d rather flush the $75+ down the fucking toilet than give it to Jim Caviezel and his crowd but you do you.
  • Haha 1