2023 NFL Eliminator Pool

BigOrange1

time to get this shit going again.

$50 entry, winner take all.  a tie does not count as a win.

here is the link.  password is fuckou

https://fantasy.espn.com/games/nfl-eliminator-challenge-2022/group?id=36d16689-3e72-4371-b4f6-187850433073

hit me up after you sign up and let me know if you prefer to pay via venmo, paypal, cashapp or apple pay.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

it's up to you guys.  if you want to keep going i think you'll have to just post your picks here each week (or pm them to me) prior to kickoff of the game you want to pick.  we can chop the pot (would be $266 each) if yall would rather do that.  or i can send all 3 of you $200 and you can keep going for the remaining $200.  whatever you guys want to do is cool by me.

I'm fine with either of those options. I would lean towards just chopping the pot now, because it would mean less work for @BigOrange1 and this thing will go until the end of the season with us each picking the same teams each week. If y'all do want to keep going, we could move to each person has to pick two teams each week so it will end sooner, but I really am fine with whatever we decide.