The 2023 Republican Debate thread

Bullneck

LOL, is it really true that they opened the debate with a question about that fucking hillbilly song? 

The GOP just has nothing left but fighting their own internal culture war, they’re really in their own Cinematic Universe or premium cable nighttime drama that makes no sense if you miss an installment. 

• Haha 2

All these rich, educated white people telling poor, uneducated white people that they're going to abolish the Dept of Education is the most obvious, disgusting pandering in history.  Fuck all of these people, twice each.  I'm gonna go read a book before these fuckers make them illegal.

• Hook 'Em 8

2 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I can’t wait to see the Truth social bombs coming out tomorrow.  Everyone but Vivek said something negative about Trump.  

Better question to all of them - how do you expect to fucking win?

They just want to be in second place so when DoTaRD  croaks on the shitter in a few months, they are the frontrunner

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Fox is incapable of hosting a meaningful debate. There are probably 100s of YouTube accounts that would do a better job. 

I'm in a good mood (because I've just transferred my liquid retirement fund to physical gold), but I don't think this was that bad.

Take Desantis and Vivek out of this and it's not just barely odious.  For the Republican Party, that's high praise.

6 minutes ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

I'm in a good mood (because I've just transferred my liquid retirement fund to physical gold), but I don't think this was that bad.

Take Desantis and Vivek out of this and it's not just barely odious.  For the Republican Party, that's high praise.

That’s because Christie was extremely vocal. Pence was good on Ukraine and Jan 6 but my god that guy may be the most dangerous. Pig sooie talked a lot and he’s probably trying to be a less sleazy bill Clinton. 

but besides raising their hands to support Trump there was too much Jesus talk, too much talk about the non existent mass late term abortion epidemic, and too much talk about the execution of brown people.

Edited by troph

They spent more time talking about trannies than talking about healthcare, plans for inflation, tax policy, poverty, and man the list goes on. The only topics more talked about than trans folk were killing brown people, Jesus and trump. 

• Rage+1 3