The 2023 Republican Debate thread

Bullneck

1 hour ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

So who are we rooting for?  Without thinking, I'm thinking that the least odious three are, in order Christie, Scott and Hutchinson.)

I don't know Burgum but North Dakota should be an Indian Territory at best and shouldn't even have a Governor or or two senators.

We're rooting for the field to make Meatball cry. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Drool 2

1 hour ago, The Original Greaser Bob said:

So who are we rooting for?  Without thinking, I'm thinking that the least odious three are, in order Christie, Scott and Hutchinson.)

I don't know Burgum but North Dakota should be an Indian Territory at best and shouldn't even have a Governor or or two senators.

Judas Priest Explosion GIF by Metal Blade Records

Edited by 4th&Five
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Drool 1

With Donnie skipping out on this one, will they at least have a real doll replica onstage so the rest of the field can still take turns licking his orange balls and taint while incoherently mumbling something about being the best candidate to carry Trump's vision of America forward? 

53 minutes ago, Neonmoon said:

The debate will be a tale told by idiots, full of downs and curry, signifying nothing.”

Yep, just got off the phone with my dad asking me to watch it because it "might be interesting" and I can learn who these people are, and my response was basically: "I know what most of them are already going to say, and anybody backing Trump on the 2020 stollen election crap is full of it and just trying to capitalize on MAGA because Trump's had two and a half years to provide the evidence he claims to have and he hasn't, and if he can't, they can't.  One or two of them will try to take potshots at Trump, but they are a non-factor next year. There is not going to be anything new in this debate that we haven't already heard on their social media."

"Oh, still, you should watch, some of these guys are probably okay"

Iron Man Eye Roll GIF

• Haha 1

Wow. Nikki Haley from the top rope. 

Savagely called out the fact that Republicans outspent Democrats more than double on earmarks and voted for the huge spending and debt increases. 

Edited by DDD Dad

3 minutes ago, Dnaguy said:

When it was Trump, spending was good.

every other time, bad.

It's just MATH!

When there was no meat, we ate fowl

These people are so full of shit. "The economy is terrible."  

"Drill, frak, and burn coal."  

Holy shit.... I thought the 2016 lineup was a fucking clown show. I wouldn't hire most of these slapdicks to scrub my toilet. As Clown in  Chief of the GQP, fat donnie is gonna have  a field day with these sad, impotent wannabes. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 1