The 2023 Republican Debate thread

Bullneck

Legalize weed and fentanyl deaths decline?

I've always respected Christie’s views on addiction.

Can't American hilbillies figure out how to synthesize and manufacture fentanyl?

Maybe we should pay the Columbians to produce more cocaine because it can't be laced with fentanyl. According to my wife that's why cocaine use is up.

40 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Unpopular opinion: I’m impressed the Republicans are engaged in energetic if misguided, public dialogue. doing their entertainment for the trailer crowd schtick. At least they're getting messaging out in primetime on NBC. OK, we won last night so we're taking this one off.

Let's say Biden keels over dead tomorrow. The Democrats don't have a recognizable talent bench, and that pisses me off. Buttigedge and Newsom?  

Maybe I’m wrong, sounds like I need to download this TikTok thing that they want to ban. Camel's nose is inside the tent THE WHAT?, and these fascists can't do anything about it.  Desantis has to be a cuck. He's gives strong sociopath vibes. Truth.

I would like to know less about camel's nose and more about camel toes.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Drool 1

Can't American hilbillies figure out how to synthesize and manufacture fentanyl?

Maybe we should pay the Columbians to produce more cocaine because it can't be laced with fentanyl. According to my wife that's why cocaine use is up.

After some research, I retract my last paragraph. Laced cocaine is on the rise.

43 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

Is this a bit or are you seriously asking questions?

25 minutes ago, BearSchlong said:

After some research, I retract my last paragraph. Laced cocaine is on the rise.

Fentanyl is being found in a lot of drugs these days, at alarming amounts. Not to even get into the fentanyl pills out there.

• Like 1

My initial statement was anecdotal. My wife’s profession deals with users and until recently cocaine was seen as somewhat safe.

But I absolutely believe in cannabis legalization, even though I haven't taken a mind or mood-altering substance in well over a decade and plan to stay clean and sober.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

At his Hialeah rally, Trump made passing reference to the debate across town, saying no one was watching it.

Later, he compared his rally to the debate: “I’m standing in front of tens of thousands of people right now and it’s on television. That’s a lot harder to do than a debate.”

The stadium where he was speaking has a capacity of 5,200 people and was not full Wednesday.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3