Texas Women’s Basketball 2023-2024: Handing out ass whoopins and lollipops, and we’re all out of lollipops

Pancho

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I’ve told yall before—expect a tight whistle in the tournament. Why? Because of the nature of how refs move on in the tournament and get noticed for the next year. 

Some of these are legit fouls. Some of them could have been play-ons

• Hook 'Em 2

Vic is such a good coach. He must have saw something on film. 

He's isolating Moore and Muhammad against anyone on Gonzaga's team at the 4. He doesn't think they have anybody that guard them and so far he's been right. 

3 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

Fouls:  Texas 13 .. Gonzaga 11

The whistle is being blown both ways.

The fouls should not be similar and we certainly shouldn't have more fouls. We are pounding the ball inside and Gonzaga is jacking 3s. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Up 12 with Booker and Gaston in foul trouble plus no Jones. 

Essentially playing down 3 of our best players and really 4 when you include no Harmon. Just get out of this half up 6 to 10 points. 

Best I can do is 19.

NC State is no slouch, but Stanford getting knocked out is very good for us.  I think we match up well against LSU, USC, and probably even Iowa (put Holle on Clark all game).  Not sure anyone can beat South Carolina, but Stanford was also going to be tough too.