2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

For all the hype, I just don't really see it with Caleb Williams.  The arm strength isn't all world, and the decision making is certainly questionable at times.  Granted, I'm by no means the guru of scouting, and I'm wrong a shit load more than I am right; but I just don't see it.  

Just now, BamaATL said:

For all the hype, I just don't really see it with Caleb Williams.  The arm strength isn't all world, and the decision making is certainly questionable at times.  Granted, I'm by no means the guru of scouting, and I'm wrong a shit load more than I am right; but I just don't see it.  

Big 12 defenses made him look great.  Pac 12 defenses took a year to adjust.

4 minutes ago, notre dame joe said:

SC punting is will always be an error. 

Also we have a game specific thread  ---> 

Like man, we post wherever we fucking want man. Ok. Like it matters. We’re pissed because we are 9-1. I mean we should be able to post whatever in the cloakroom and it be allowed. Thank goodness I posted my latest nekkid stuff buried in the food thread. Let’s go crazy with our joy. This is the best record we’ve had in a long ass time. Post random shit everywhere. Fuck everyone! Ha! 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Drool 1