2023 Other Games Thread

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Rimbo said:

i want all of them to lose every game

i can't have what i want

so i want OU to lose every game, and every other team to be shitty

We have to have an opponent man. They won’t just hand us the trophy. Lol. Just kidding. Rather not face WVU. I can see OU dropping another one tonite. Gundy doesn’t care apparently. Iowa State should win their game tonite setting up for a more interesting game next week with us. 

Tennessee looks like ass. 

I didn’t figure Washington losing again. They might in an Oregon rematch but the truth is the committee really likes Oregon so I want Washington undefeated. That’s the Pac12 team’s submission. We can beat them if we have to? Not sure because they put up a shit ton of points and our best effort at that was the BYU game. Id like to see Miami knock out FSU. The committee isn’t as sold on them. So no ACC team. The SEC could get screwy if Bama beats Georgia. But I feel confident we could beat them. The committee doesn’t seem to respect Georgia and I hope they fall tonite to Ole Miss. Mizzou nearly got them last week. 

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I didn’t figure Washington losing again. They might in an Oregon rematch but the truth is the committee really likes Oregon so I want Washington undefeated. That’s the Pac12 team’s submission. We can beat them if we have to? Not sure because they put up a shit ton of points and our best effort at that was the BYU game. Id like to see Miami knock out FSU. The committee isn’t as sold on them. So no ACC team. The SEC could get screwy if Bama beats Georgia. But I feel confident we could beat them. The committee doesn’t seem to respect Georgia and I hope they fall tonite to Ole Miss. Mizzou nearly got them last week. 

We won't have to worry about Oregon after USC beats them.

Just now, ajax said:

We won't have to worry about Oregon after USC beats them.

I don’t know USC can really. In a battle of the better QBs I think Nix takes it? I mean also since the crying episode last week Caleb unveiled himself to be some mental health advocate. They lose this one and I fully expect him to have his emotional support animal on the sidelines to pet and to hold between possessions. 

• Haha 1

Rig 12 refs gonna review the incomplete pass in a six TD game being played in a deluge. So on brand.

1 minute ago, Huckleberry said:

I mean I know Oklahoma State fans are used to this with Gundy (normally well coached teams with just total random shit shows) but this has to be one of the worst. The justifiable high from last week and then this. This may be the worst Gundy that Gundy has ever Gundied.

And they can never ever ever ever get rid of him. Ever.

• Haha 1

Just now, GhostOfTomJoad said:

That's just bacon grease dripping from his pores.

Drinkwitz which is a great fucking surly code name is a pretty decent coach. Mizzou looks better now than they have in a long time. He’s getting them competitive. They can hang in SEC. They legit got screwed by refs against Georgia last week and then their QB three a shitty pass. 

• Hook 'Em 1