The Deion (Colorado) @ Oregon - ABC

mdmost

1 hour ago, Sawbonz said:

What is it then when you lose one of your top offensive weapons likely for the year when you are up 6 scores late in the third? Lanning really showed the doubters lol. Beat that 3 TD underdog by 5 TD’s. 

eta Lanning is asking everyone to pray for the kid so that’s better

This made me furious. I get Lanning wanted to make a statement.  But he’s gonna be regretting that decision when the Huskies come to town in a few weeks.

48 minutes ago, DreadHead said:

Minstrel Show and Circus, are not interchangeable. 

No argument.

It was a bad word choice that simply popped to mind from a Jason Whitlock article I had just read and I meant nothing by it other than sideshow/circus/snake oil.  The aspect of race never entered my mind, but believe what you wanna believe.

• Hook 'Em 2

16 hours ago, Cajun said:

No argument.

It was a bad word choice that simply popped to mind from a Jason Whitlock article I had just read and I meant nothing by it other than sideshow/circus/snake oil.  The aspect of race never entered my mind, but believe what you wanna believe.

I believe I have identified the root of your mistake.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Beau Vine said:

I believe I have identified the root of your mistake.

Trust me, I’m not a fan.  Pops up in my feed for some reason and his headline was what put the word in my head.  I didn’t even read past all the holy roller shit in his first paragraph.

It was a Dude “parlance of our times” whathaveyou.

I was thinking Monty Python “Sir Robin ran away…” minstrel show, but Cajunfail made sure my foot landed squarely on the mine.

Edited by Cajun
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

Jason Whitlock is fat on the inside. His soul is fat. But also he's fat in the regular way of just being fat as shit. His once manatee level of fat has dried up into an old fat lady kind of fat. His fat is transcendent in various forms of fat, fatness that plays two sides of the coin. He's the travis hunter version of fat. But seriously, he's rotund.