2024 NFL DRAFT

LTtxfan

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Fud said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-qbs-malik-willis-kenny-pickett-go-top-three

Malik Willis #2

Most mocks had him in the top 10. He went in the 3rd round. 

Levis was going to be a top 10 pick, he slid out of the first. 

Sam Howell was going to be the first QB taken. Pick 144

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-mock-draft-sam-howell-first-qb-off-the-board-after-trade-jaguars-take-aidan-hutchinson-no-1/

Teams overvalue QBs 100% but its amplified by the mock drafts hyping dudes that no one in the NFL believe in. 

1 minute ago, Juicy said:

https://www.nfl.com/news/four-round-2022-nfl-mock-draft-1-0-qbs-malik-willis-kenny-pickett-go-top-three

Malik Willis #2

Most mocks had him in the top 10. He went in the 3rd round. 

Levis was going to be a top 10 pick, he slid out of the first. 

Sam Howell was going to be the first QB taken. Pick 144

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/news/2022-nfl-mock-draft-sam-howell-first-qb-off-the-board-after-trade-jaguars-take-aidan-hutchinson-no-1/

Teams overvalue QBs 100% but its amplified by the mock drafts hyping dudes that no one in the NFL believe in. 

Three of the last four drafts had several QBs go in the first round, but I guess it depends on how you define "super QB heavy"

Howell wasn't a first rounder at this point in the process, by the way

The 2022 class was extremely weak, so people were trying to figure out how many teams would reach. This isn't the 2022 QB class. 

• Hook 'Em 1

50 minutes ago, Fud said:

Three of the last four drafts had several QBs go in the first round, but I guess it depends on how you define "super QB heavy"

Howell wasn't a first rounder at this point in the process, by the way

The 2022 class was extremely weak, so people were trying to figure out how many teams would reach. This isn't the 2022 QB class. 

I don't watch enough UNC football to say, but Maye seems to be a slightly better version than Howell. He could also end up being Trey Lance or Zach Wilson. 

Caleb Williams isn't a franchise QB from what I have seen. Does he have talent? Absolutely, but he also seems to be fine with losing as long as he puts up stats. Seems to have a bit of Kyler Murray syndrome. 

My love for JJ is pretty obvious. He won't be the first QB taken, but maybe he should be. He can make all the throws, he can move and improvise and he cares about his teammates and winning, not the stats. 

Daniels to me is a slightly more polished Richardson. He could be a really good QB in the pros, he could also be out of the league in 4 years. If you are trying to hit a home run, he is probably the pick. 

Gun to my head I take JJ ahead of those other 3. Maybe that gets me killed, but he is good enough that the worst case he is going to have the Chad Henne, Drew Stanton, Colt McCoy NFL path where he will be in the league for a hell of a long time and not be a liability. No one is drafting a QB in the first round to be a backup, but at least that is his floor. I can't say that about the other dudes. 

There are more Trey Lance, Zach Wilson, Mack Jones, Kenny Picket, Desmond Ridders in this draft than there are Burrow, Tua and Herberts IMO. 

Edited by Juicy

15 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I'll throw my Mock 2.0 in here for y'all to pick apart...note there are several projected trades.  Mostly by the Bears trading back to accumulate picks.  I have the Steelers trading the No. 22 pick for Justin Fields.  I also think Denver could trade up to get Bo Nix.  I'm not a huge Nix fan, but he seems like a perfect fit for Sean Payton's system.  

I also have Carolina trading back into the 1st round to pick a CB, and the Bears using some of their draft stockpile to take the Panthers' pick to take JJ McCarthy.

I see the 1st being WR heavy since it's a QB/WR league.  

The reason Drake Maye is #1 is because I think he's a better fit for Atlanta's new OC. 

image.thumb.png.fc7ae5500a9c2f3047157094b84e0441.png

Fixed the double Latham picks...thanks @Da Fino

image.thumb.png.4b7a44371b63e39a30698bb8df94bf1a.png

13 hours ago, Ignatius said:

No way Quinton Mitchell from Toledo lasts until the 2nd round, especially after the numbers he’s going to put up at the combine…

You might be right, but which of the 5 CBs I have in the 1st round would you take him over?  He's definitely got speed, but he played at Toledo, so the NFL will be a huge jump.  I trust big-time production in big-time leagues over group of 5 potential.  But to your point, history has shown teams will overvalue workout wonders.

• Hook 'Em 1

53 minutes ago, Juicy said:

I don't watch enough UNC football to say, but Maye seems to be a slightly better version than Howell. He could also end up being Trey Lance or Zach Wilson. 

Caleb Williams isn't a franchise QB from what I have seen. Does he have talent? Absolutely, but he also seems to be fine with losing as long as he puts up stats. Seems to have a bit of Kyler Murray syndrome. 

My love for JJ is pretty obvious. He won't be the first QB taken, but maybe he should be. He can make all the throws, he can move and improvise and he cares about his teammates and winning, not the stats. 

Daniels to me is a slightly more polished Richardson. He could be a really good QB in the pros, he could also be out of the league in 4 years. If you are trying to hit a home run, he is probably the pick. 

Gun to my head I take JJ ahead of those other 3. Maybe that gets me killed, but he is good enough that the worst case he is going to have the Chad Henne, Drew Stanton, Colt McCoy NFL path where he will be in the league for a hell of a long time and not be a liability. No one is drafting a QB in the first round to be a backup, but at least that is his floor. I can't say that about the other dudes. 

There are more Trey Lance, Zach Wilson, Mack Jones, Kenny Picket, Desmond Ridders in this draft than there are Burrow, Tua and Herberts IMO. 

Maye might be Justin Herbert. He's worth the roll of the dice

Yes, bigger but slower Kyler is the Caleb comp 

Daniels's body type isn't similar to Richardson's at all 

1 minute ago, ChickenSandwich said:

Daniels looks like Justin Fields with a higher upside

Fields has 15 or 20 pounds on Daniels, and Daniels is a much better passer than Fields was at this stage

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

Yikes, not exactly a lot up-side in your analysis.

1 hour ago, Juicy said:

I was scrolling down, skimming the thread. Then I come to this post and thought "I wonder how long it is going to take this Michigan honk to, yet again, start shilling for JJ McCarthy?" and he did not disappoint. He can't help himself. 

JJ McCarthy is far more likely to get a GM fired than Caleb Williams or Drake Maye, and I'm not huge fans of either of those guys. McCarthy had how many high leverage throws during his time at Michigan? How many quality defenses did he play? How did he do in those games? How many hits did the guy take behind that brick wall of an OL? None of those answers favor anyone touting this guy as someone who should go any higher than the middle rounds.

McCarthy should have come back for another year. Anyone drafting him early this year is doing so because they've heard Jim Harbaugh wax poetic about his intangibles and then they stared too long at too little tape and convinced themselves that this McCarthy guy is the next Tom Brady. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, kevwun said:

I don't know, the chances of Williams getting someone fired are really, really high.

He's not a controversial pick at the top of the draft. Any GM will be able to defend as much. Broncos taking McCarthy at 12? That shit is not defendable if he doesn't work out.

• Hook 'Em 1

Holy shit, I just read the mock that Fud posted from Daniel Jeremiah. He has the Falcons, at 8, taking McCarthy. That's fucking absurd. The breathless, serious way in which the different NFL draft guys have started talking about McCarthy is comical. It's based on Harbaugh pimping the guy as some sort of wizard with William Wallace-esque leadership skills.

"A lot of people around the NFL expect the Falcons to be aggressive when it comes to finding a quarterback in this year’s draft. They could trade up or, as they do in this case, stay at No. 8 and bet on McCarthy’s traits." (emphasis mine)

Anybody think he's talking about arm talent or accuracy? If he was, he'd also be touting Michael Penix, who is elite with both skils and above McCarthy on both by a lot. How about his speed and elusiveness? McCarthy's a decent runner and all, but he's isn't on the same level as Daniels or Williams. So what is it, then? Ahhh, yes, it's those intangibles again. Just like Jay Barker and Stetson Bennett.

It would just about perfect for a longhorn with major star potential to get further saddled with a shitty QB partner in the backfield, so, sure, I guess the Falcons will draft this dud. 

7 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Holy shit, I just read the mock that Fud posted from Daniel Jeremiah. He has the Falcons, at 8, taking McCarthy. That's fucking absurd. The breathless, serious way in which the different NFL draft guys have started talking about McCarthy is comical. It's based on Harbaugh pimping the guy as some sort of wizard with William Wallace-esque leadership skills.

"A lot of people around the NFL expect the Falcons to be aggressive when it comes to finding a quarterback in this year’s draft. They could trade up or, as they do in this case, stay at No. 8 and bet on McCarthy’s traits." (emphasis mine)

Anybody think he's talking about arm talent or accuracy? If he was, he'd also be touting Michael Penix, who is elite with both skils and above McCarthy on both by a lot. How about his speed and elusiveness? McCarthy's a decent runner and all, but he's isn't on the same level as Daniels or Williams. So what is it, then? Ahhh, yes, it's those intangibles again. Just like Jay Barker and Stetson Bennett.

It would just about perfect for a longhorn with major star potential to get further saddled with a shitty QB partner in the backfield, so, sure, I guess the Falcons will draft this dud. 

You answered your own question with that last sentence. It's the Falcons. Drafting a QB. Of course they're gonna fuck it up.  

While McCarthy has a good arm with a quick release and is pretty athletic, he hasn't shown that he can carry an offense, and he hasn't passed enough for his game to get picked apart. He's also pretty slight. He's a faster Mark Sanchez. I don't think it's feasible due to the dead cap hit, but Harbaugh trading Herbert to draft McCarthy would be hilarious 

Penix is getting docked largely due to medicals. Also there are complaints that he never threw over the intermediate middle, which is required to be successful in the NFL, and his elite WRs made a lot of contested catches because he'd pull the trigger too late. Maybe these supposed issues give someone good value after the first round?

Rehabilitated asshole Spencer Rattler in the middle rounds is an interesting roll of the dice for someone, imo

42 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

I was scrolling down, skimming the thread. Then I come to this post and thought "I wonder how long it is going to take this Michigan honk to, yet again, start shilling for JJ McCarthy?" and he did not disappoint. He can't help himself. 

JJ McCarthy is far more likely to get a GM fired than Caleb Williams or Drake Maye, and I'm not huge fans of either of those guys. McCarthy had how many high leverage throws during his time at Michigan? How many quality defenses did he play? How did he do in those games? How many hits did the guy take behind that brick wall of an OL? None of those answers favor anyone touting this guy as someone who should go any higher than the middle rounds.

McCarthy should have come back for another year. Anyone drafting him early this year is doing so because they've heard Jim Harbaugh wax poetic about his intangibles and then they stared too long at too little tape and convinced themselves that this McCarthy guy is the next Tom Brady. 

I am a bit of a QB scientist myself, so let me go ahead and just spoil the intrigue over the next few years, as I have done accurately in the last several drafts. 

JJ McCarthy is nothing more than a game manager at the next level with a likely 1 or 2 year starting career followed by a longer string as #2, he was nothing more than that in college. Can a pent up 1980's power run offense by a former DC turned HC win with him? Sure, if he has a stacked team around him (see Purdy, Brock). But don't expect him to be able to put the team on his back more than once per season and deliver.

Caleb Williams is the Deshaun Watson of this draft. His bust potential is as high as his boom potential, and he may do both. Williams is elite in almost every physical category and can make a QB guru type coach a career if he gets that dude (see Reid, Andy). He has clear flaws and question marks between the ears, but an elite game planner/play caller will save him from himself. If he doesn't get that, then he could be 5 and out. Sean P

Drake Maye is Colt McCoy with more pro tools. He has that wicked accuracy and decision making but with a better arm. Solid leader, by all accounts a decent dude, and a hard worker. However, unlike Colt, he was not good enough to mask major deficiencies on the rest of his team. If I am drafting him, my main question is how come he didn't carry his team more than he did. I think he starts longer than JJ, but not much longer unless he finds himself in a perfect system. Sean McVay or Sean Payton are probably the best coaches for him. 

Jayden Daniels is a guy that I think could have a solid career, but he is going to be minimized at the next level athletically and not able to get away with some of the shit he did at LSU. He is not the next Lamar Jackson. 

Bo Nix... lol. A checkdown master with scrambling ability will make a bad team just as bad. 

Michael Penix is the guy we could all look back on 5 years from now and wonder why all of the obvious signs that he was going to be great seemed to not register. Put this dude in a downfield passing attack and he could be a three contract guy in the NFL. His decision making, throwing to leverage, and insane downfield accuracy are all better than anyone in the draft. If they try to put him into a more traditional progression based system he will underperform, if they put him behind a bad OL then he will be injury prone, but if he gets a Shanahan/McDaniel/Reid type system then he is going to be a monster. 

Edited by Vertigo
  • Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, Fud said:

While McCarthy has a good arm with a quick release and is pretty athletic, he hasn't shown that he can carry an offense, and he hasn't passed enough for his game to get picked apart. He's also pretty slight. He's a faster Mark Sanchez. I don't think it's feasible due to the dead cap hit, but Harbaugh trading Herbert to draft McCarthy would be hilarious 

Penix is getting docked largely due to medicals. Also there are complaints that he never threw over the intermediate middle, which is required to be successful in the NFL, and his elite WRs made a lot of contested catches because he'd pull the trigger too late. Maybe these supposed issues give someone good value after the first round?

Rehabilitated asshole Spencer Rattler in the middle rounds is an interesting roll of the dice for someone, imo

I would not want to be forced to draft a QB high in this year's draft. It feels as busty as last year's. Is there a CJ Stroud in this group? Everyone drafting is hoping so and there will be enough high picks that one of them probably works out. Behind the top 5 guys, it looks like the same kind of ugly. Bo Nix? I wouldn't trust that old bastard. Rattler? He's short and he's a turnover machine. Someone to develop behind another guy, maybe 5th or lower would make sense. Pratt apparently sucked at whatever Senior/Shrine/etc bowl he went to in the practices leading up to the game. Anyone drafting Joe Milton should be fired before the draft is complete.

I would feel the most comfortable taking Daniels after pick 5 or Sam Hartman in round 6 or later, depending upon team need. 

4 minutes ago, Fud said:

I have the Raiders drafting Penix based purely on the Davis family's history of falling in love with anyone with a rocket arm.  Jeff George, Derek Carr, Jamarcus Russell and Todd Marinovich say hi.

1 minute ago, closetojumping said:

I would not want to be forced to draft a QB high in this year's draft. It feels as busty as last year's. Is there a CJ Stroud in this group? Everyone drafting is hoping so and there will be enough high picks that one of them probably works out. Behind the top 5 guys, it looks like the same kind of ugly. Bo Nix? I wouldn't trust that old bastard. Rattler? He's short and he's a turnover machine. Someone to develop behind another guy, maybe 5th or lower would make sense. Pratt apparently sucked at whatever Senior/Shrine/etc bowl he went to in the practices leading up to the game. Anyone drafting Joe Milton should be fired before the draft is complete.

I would feel the most comfortable taking Daniels after pick 5 or Sam Hartman in round 6 or later, depending upon team need. 

The top three guys are fine rolls of the dice in the top five, imo. None are sure things, but all three have high end upside with some production. I'm partial to Maye. I'm fading Caleb is being special, but he at the very least should be a startable QB for five years. I'd be scared of the next wave of guys though, they seem like a waste of a late first to an early third. 

I like Rattler as the mid round guy since he checks a few boxes, and you're not getting a clean QB prospect outside of the top of the first round. Big arm with a quick release. Not a statue. Has played a ton of games. Spent this last year learning how to play behind a terrible OL against good competition. He used to be an 80-grade shithead, but he seems to have had that beaten out of him. He at least has the upside to start. 

If Michigan loses its semifinal game, McCarthy is more realistically slotted, at best a 3rd rounder.  Falcons are not taking him. How is he different from Desmond Ridder? If a team thinks McCarthy is Tom Brady, then draft him in the 6th round. Falcons will move up for Jayden Daniels or take Michael Penix Jr. without moving up.

I love Penix. Injury history? He just played 2 complete seasons in a row and dazzled his arm talent. He'll climb the board.

How is Drake May any different than Sam Howell?

Jordan Travis will be around in later rounds like Hendon Hooker was last year.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, closetojumping said:

Youre hate for JJ is hilarious. To say Penix is better than JJ with Talent and Accuracy is the dumbest thing I have read on this site, and that is saying a lot. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/nfl_exec_doesnt_hold_back_on_michigan_qb_jj_mccarthy/s1_17150_39937085

Everyone thinks he is going in the 1st round. He has been climbing into the top 10, but you keep saying he just isn't good. NFL teams are lacking by not scooping you up for your sick insight. 

Edited by Juicy

22 minutes ago, naija said:

Penix is also getting docked because from reports, he was struggling quite a bit at the Senior Bowl

Think you are confusing him with Nix - Nix is the one who struggled in Senior Bowl practices. 

Penis was named one of the top 10 "winners" from Senior Bowl practices: https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-senior-bowl-daniel-jeremiah-s-top-10-nfl-draft-winners-from-week-of-practice

Spoiler

Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington

Getting acclimated to new surroundings as the Senior Bowl is always a challenge for quarterbacks, especially early in the week as they learn a new offense with new terminology and new teammates. Penix spun the ball better than anybody else here, though. I was most impressed by his ability to hang on his back foot and get the ball out with unbelievable zip and accuracy. He exceeded expectations with his performance in practices. Of course, medical evaluations are going to be a big part of his draft evaluation as teams look into the season-ending injuries he suffered during his time at Indiana, but he did everything he needed to do this week. His teammate on the National squad, Oregon QB Bo Nix, improved over the course of the week and he might look his best in the game on Saturday.

16 minutes ago, Juicy said:

Youre hate for JJ is hilarious. To say Penix is better than JJ with Talent and Accuracy is the dumbest thing I have read on this site, and that is saying a lot. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/college_football/articles/nfl_exec_doesnt_hold_back_on_michigan_qb_jj_mccarthy/s1_17150_39937085

Everyone thinks he is going in the 1st round. He has been climbing into the top 10, but you keep saying he just isn't good. NFL teams are lacking by not scooping you up for your sick insight. 

I don't "hate" JJ McCarthy. I don't know him and I didn't see anything from him during his CFB career to cause me to not like him. I think anyone drafting him high is a dumbass, though. That's it. He's got a middle round profile based on what we can see with him right now. He's being halo effected into the first round via his former coach's comments and everyone wanting a winning QB from Michigan, just like that dadgummed Tom Brady. 

Your problem is that you're a fanboi of the guy. You call him by his first name like you guys are buddies. You see someone else labeling that guy as bust material and therefore he must just really hate sweet JJ. You post on here about all things Michigan the way I assume Swifties comment about Taylor Swift and her activities on Reddit or Insta or wherever. Get a fucking grip. 

In regard to what NFL executives think, I don't find that impressive. I've personally known three GMs in my life, including one in the role right now. They all make mistakes just like the rest of us. There are players that get laughably elevated in the draft every single season, and many of those players are QBs. It has been obvious when it is happening, oftentimes, as well. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, The Dog said:

Think you are confusing him with Nix - Nix is the one who struggled in Senior Bowl practices. 

Penis was named one of the top 10 "winners" from Senior Bowl practices: https://www.nfl.com/news/2024-senior-bowl-daniel-jeremiah-s-top-10-nfl-draft-winners-from-week-of-practice

Reveal hidden contents

Michael Penix Jr., QB, Washington

Getting acclimated to new surroundings as the Senior Bowl is always a challenge for quarterbacks, especially early in the week as they learn a new offense with new terminology and new teammates. Penix spun the ball better than anybody else here, though. I was most impressed by his ability to hang on his back foot and get the ball out with unbelievable zip and accuracy. He exceeded expectations with his performance in practices. Of course, medical evaluations are going to be a big part of his draft evaluation as teams look into the season-ending injuries he suffered during his time at Indiana, but he did everything he needed to do this week. His teammate on the National squad, Oregon QB Bo Nix, improved over the course of the week and he might look his best in the game on Saturday.

depends on who you ask then.

https://theathletic.com/5275295/2024/02/15/nfl-draft-2024-roundtable-jj-mccarthy-jayden-daniels/

1. Pretty open-ended one to start: What’s the first thing that jumped out to you about Dane’s latest rankings?

Nick Baumgardner: I wanted to see where Dane landed on the J.J. McCarthy–Bo Nix–Michael Penix Jr. group after the Senior Bowl. Nix and Penix didn’t have great weeks in Mobile — the former was better than the latter. That’s not the biggest deal in the world, but they did miss a chance to alleviate some concerns about middle-of-the-field comfortability and downfield accuracy versus pressure. I can’t get there on giving either Nix or Penix a first-round grade (I can see why some might with Nix).

I think like most QBs, his success will come down to placement in the right team and circumstances.

It's Caleb Williams and Drake Maye, and then a bit of a crapshoot from there. And Caleb has most of the elements of a big character/mental risk. Some teams will get it right and want to claim genius from hindsight, some will get it wrong and then everyone will act like visitors to a leper colony and then state that they always thought that particular QB sucked anyways

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DixonHur said:

Fixed the double Latham picks...thanks @Da Fino

image.thumb.png.4b7a44371b63e39a30698bb8df94bf1a.png

You might be right, but which of the 5 CBs I have in the 1st round would you take him over?  He's definitely got speed, but he played at Toledo, so the NFL will be a huge jump.  I trust big-time production in big-time leagues over group of 5 potential.  But to your point, history has shown teams will overvalue workout wonders.

I think zone-heavy teams will value him more, especially ones with a solid CB in place already on the other side. I’d love for Houston to grab him at 23…

Love the 1st round projection for Murphy. But you must have little football knowledge if you do not understand Sweat was the anchor of that line and a 1st round pick. He allowed Murphy to get all the 1v1s and shine. Not to say Murphy is not a 1st round grade but more to say that Sweat is the reason our line was so good.

Edited by Enemy07

How they should get drafted but wont because there are so many dinosaurs working in the NFL.

1st - Sweat, Mitchell

2nd - Worthy, Barron

3rd - Sanders, Murphy, Ford

4th - Jones

5th

6th - Watts

Undrafted - Whittington, Robinson

2 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

I think McCarthy will be a lot like Ryan Tannehill.  How you value that in the draft is kind of an interesting question.  Someone like Tannehill who starts for a bunch of years as a middle of the pack QB actually has a better career than most 1st rounders, so in theory that's worth a 1st round pick.  But if you draft a QB in the first round, you're not really hoping for just an average QB by NFL standards. 

To me, it would be hard to justify using a 1st rounder on a QB with a low ceiling, but if you look back through the drafts there are plenty of guys with that profile who get drafted in the 1st round.  Mac Jones, Kenny Pickett, Mitch Trubisky, Daniel Jones, Johnny Manziel, Tebow, Christian Ponder, Baker Mayfield, Sam Darnold, Brady Quinn ... and on and on.  Someone like Jamarcus Russell who really does have freakish physical tools and then blows it anyway isn't the typical bust story.  I guess at a certain point every team just has to fill the QB room, and there aren't enough guys with Mahomes rocket arms to go around.

The NFL is littered with rocket armed QB's who never made it...what separates Mahomes is creativity and accuracy. 

7 minutes ago, longhornmatt said:

True, but the NFL is littered with even more guys who don't have special tools that never made it, too.  Most people don't make it.  Everyone remembers the Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russell type guys, but not the scores of more average dudes who *surprise* don't turn into anything special.

While it's true that drafting some brain dead idiot who doesn't do anything else well other than having massive arm strength is a very bad idea, I think fans have gone too far the other way in acting like physical tools don't matter that much for a QB.  Drew Brees is more of an anomaly than Patrick Mahomes, Josh Allen, Justin Herbert, Aaron Rodgers, Matt Stafford, Lamar Jackson, etc.  You have to be otherworldly accurate and football smart to be elite without the typical athletic profile.

Yes, I'm just saying a rocket arm is not a harbinger of success for an NFL QB.  Football IQ, and accuracy are way more important, IMO.

1 hour ago, Enemy07 said:

How they should get drafted but wont because there are so many dinosaurs working in the NFL.

1st - Sweat, Mitchell

2nd - Worthy, Barron

4th - Jones

5th

6th - Watts

am i missing something here?  isn't Barron coming back?

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Enemy07 said:

1st - Sweat, Mitchell

2nd - Worthy, Barron

4th - Jones

5th

6th - Watts

What about Brooks?  

Barron excels at reading any passes 5 yards after the line of scrimmage. He has enough speed to close and make the tackle within the box. I can see him as a multi year SS at the NFL level. He has the instincts and speed to close caps when a RB or WR gets the ball.

4 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

What about Brooks?  

Thought I had him in my post. Brooks is a sure 3rd or 4th round. But most likely 4th depending on how confident a team thinks they can get his injury to 100% recovery.

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Enemy07 said:

Thought I had him in my post. Brooks is a sure 3rd or 4th round. But most likely 4th depending on how confident a team thinks they can get his injury to 100% recovery.

Its just nice having so many getting drafted that we can forget one when listening them.  I want the Charlie and Tom years to be like a fever dream that we never talk about after ten more years of success.  

• Hook 'Em 1

29 minutes ago, BigOrange1 said:

am i missing something here?  isn't Barron coming back?

Shut up idiot dinosaur 

16 minutes ago, Enemy07 said:

3rd is more likely than 4th, imo 

• Hook 'Em 1