NFL Week 7

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Bullneck said:

Yeah, the first flag was, uh, generous.  The last one should end the refs career in the NFL (though he can always get a job in the Big XII). 

The announcers, "Hell Calvin Johnson wasn't catching that ball.  I don't care who it was..."

Glad I ain't a Colts fan.   Wow.  That was egregious. Multiple times.

Just now, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I haven't been watching this Browns/Colts game, but why are the Browns refusing to run? 

Limited TO's./ clock management

I at least kind of maybe could see a scenario where the second one is potentially a flag. He did hold and pull his arm. To be fair, I do think it was uncatchable, but I think that probably gets called if it's in the field of play.

The first one I don't really understand...maybe I need to see another replay. The browns WR pushed the CB to the ground and the CB gets called?

• Hook 'Em 1

67-60 out of the 127 meetings is a pretty damned good rivalry between KC and SD.

Loved AirCoryell in the 80's.  I love Mahomes now.

That whole AFC West has been fun for a long time, even back when the Meatchickens were part of it..

Edited by slorch

43 minutes ago, slorch said:

The Chiefs/ Chargers game on a sunny afternoon is an alltime great uni game.

I am biased, and it's mostly because of the Chargers, but damn.  It's nice to look at.

The Chargers have so many awesome uniform combinations. I love the powder blues, but the ones they're wearing this game are awesome as well. I kinda wish the Chiefs were wearing some throwback combo

39 minutes ago, slorch said:

67-60 out of the 127 meetings is a pretty damned good rivalry between KC and SD.

Loved AirCoryell in the 80's.  I love Mahomes now.

I was a little young to experience it in real time, but I fell in love with football after watching and learning about the days gone by. The Steel Curtain, the assassin Jack Tatum, but most of all Air Coryell. Winslow blocking field goals and being helped off the field sealed it

7 minutes ago, Brothahorn said:

It seems like everything Pitt does, especially on offense, is a struggle.

If the Steelers had an average offensive line they would be fine. The line is well under average. They can’t run, at all, and then the floodgates are open for defenses to get after Kenny.

The line has been shit for a while.

Roethlisberger was able to overcome a lot of that, for a while, and it hid the warts but, they are completely exposed for two seasons now. 

It’s a struggle to watch.