NFL Week 7

shadow_operative2.0

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

I'm actually kind of looking forward to this game. It seems like all the Sunday night/Monday night/Thursday night games always suck

This has a lot of things you want in a game. Hope it lives up to the expectations but I mean Hurts v Tua and all that. I think eagles win but I expect Miami into give it a puncher’s chance. Lots of fun and hopefully no injuries. 

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Go Fucking Rangers! Sorry it’s 1-1. Feel like this may have a crazy finish.

Also I like both QBs in this battle a lot.  Both are great dudes. If I have to pick a side I’d pick Miami bc they need a trophy. 

Dude, you better be going for Miami or else we are forever enemies. 

12 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

Oh, For Fuck’s Sake, yes!  I really care about Taylor Swift at the Chiefs game

Me neither but it gets eyeballs. A lot of them. Her damn concert movie is making serious money. I can’t imagine Travis Kelce settling down with her all of her pet cats but she’ll be 35 in December and is looking to settle down. Make the babies. He seems to like her. I laugh when I think of all the Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson stuff back in the day. 

2 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Me neither but it gets eyeballs. A lot of them. Her damn concert movie is making serious money. I can’t imagine Travis Kelce settling down with her all of her pet cats but she’ll be 35 in December and is looking to settle down. Make the babies. He seems to like her. I laugh when I think of all the Tony Romo and Jessica Simpson stuff back in the day. 

She’s getting a bit old to be having babies.   She better start a few years ago

5 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I love this story line.  Turns out her and the Swifites never really liked skinny, British, emo, dudes.  (Who does?)  I also love how American this is.  She fell for a football player with a convertible Camaro who took her to a steak house in Kansas City.  One more thing, I like that he actually dated her instead of the usually millennial bullshit of "wanna hang out?"

Calling my shot here but I think they get married and good for them.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Aqua Buddha said:

I love this story line.  Turns out her and the Swifites never really liked skinny, British, emo, dudes.  (Who does?)  I also love how American this is.  She fell for a football player with a convertible Camaro who took her to a steak house in Kansas City.  One more thing, I like that he actually dated her instead of the usually millennial bullshit of "wanna hang out?"

Calling my shot here but I think they get married and good for them.

He’s courting her. Which is cool af. Maybe later on they get tired of each other but of all the guys she’s been with (pale whimpy types) it’s cool to watch I guess. Rooting for them. She’s despite all appearances likely a down home person. So far as I’ve read and I honestly hate that I know this much about her. I dig it. I see it working. 

Kellen Winslow SR is one of my alltime favorite players.

He was straight up, badassmotherfucker.

The OT playoff game against Miami where KW1 put the team on his shoulders in that humidity and willed them to a win is one of my memorable NFL games. They had to carry him out.

Of course the following week they laid an egg in Cincy playing in 254 below zero. The just didn’t recover physically from the Miami game in a week. That team might have beat the Niners in the super bowl.
  • Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, PittsburghTiger said:

She’s getting a bit old to be having babies.   She better start a few years ago

She can start now if that’s what she wants. It’s kinda cool in a way. As I have mentioned. I remember all the shit people have Jennifer Aniston back in the day about when is she going to have babies and it turns out she’s infertile after several IVF type deals. Gave up on it. I’m a hopeful romantic. 

1 minute ago, Nicole44 said:

He’s courting her. Which is cool af. Maybe later on they get tired of each other but of all the guys she’s been with (pale whimpy types) it’s cool to watch I guess. Rooting for them. She’s despite all appearances likely a down home person. So far as I’ve read and I honestly hate that I know this much about her. I dig it. I see it working. 

Yeah, I know shit about her dating history but my wife brought me up to speed.  It's a bunch of musicians built like tuberculosis patients.  Now, it's a dude 6'5" and 250.  She got herself a "real man" as Clubber Lang would say.  

The wife also said that Taylor would bend over backwards to help the careers of the guys she was dating.  Kelce not needing that.  Just show up, drink and watch some football.  Hop in the Camaro after the game, go to steak house and come back to his place and bang.

3 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

She can start now if that’s what she wants. It’s kinda cool in a way. As I have mentioned. I remember all the shit people have Jennifer Aniston back in the day about when is she going to have babies and it turns out she’s infertile after several IVF type deals. Gave up on it. I’m a hopeful romantic. 

She's only 33.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Texzilla58 said:

The OT playoff game against Miami where KW1 put the team on his shoulders in that humidity and willed them to a win is one of my memorable NFL games. They had to carry him out.

Of course the following week they laid an egg in Cincy playing in 254 below zero. The just didn’t recover physically from the Miami game in a week. That team might have beat the Niners in the super bowl.

Growing up an SD Charger fan, that is probably my favorite pro football game. That team was stacked on offense. It sucks they had to play in that frozen hellscape the next week. 

• Hook 'Em 1