NFL Week 7

shadow_operative2.0

Lions are without Montgomery but shouldn’t look this bad even though I acknowledge the Ravens are good and hitting their stride. Should be able to beat them. Shit Indy is balling against the best defense statistically in the league with the Browns. Wtf Detroit? Stop the bleeding. 

7 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Lions are without Montgomery but shouldn’t look this bad even though I acknowledge the Ravens are good and hitting their stride. Should be able to beat them. Shit Indy is balling against the best defense statistically in the league with the Browns. Wtf Detroit? Stop the bleeding. 

The Browns should be getting stomped. Deshaun Wanksome is 1/5 for 5 yards and a terrible pick through 1 1/2 quarters

Edit. And of course he got “injured”on his interception 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

The Browns should be getting stomped. Deshaun Wanksome is 1/5 for 5 yards and a pick through 1 1/2 quarters

I'll never understand the NFL's move to these massive contracts with tons of guaranteed money.

You wanna get paid?  Prove it on the field and I'll pay you all you want.  Otherwise, these guys have a lot of incentive to not do shit/not push themselves once they get their huge payday.

$230 MILLION guaran-fucking-teed for Watson.  As long as he shows up to work it doesn't matter what he does or how bad he plays.  You're paying him a quarter billion dollars.  Unbelievable.  

• Hook 'Em 1

17 minutes ago, TonyTexas said:

The Browns should be getting stomped. Deshaun Wanksome is 1/5 for 5 yards and a terrible pick through 1 1/2 quarters

Just needs a masseuse to rub it out. 

11 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

I'll never understand the NFL's move to these massive contracts with tons of guaranteed money.

You wanna get paid?  Prove it on the field and I'll pay you all you want.  Otherwise, these guys have a lot of incentive to not do shit/not push themselves once they get their huge payday.

$230 MILLION guaran-fucking-teed for Watson.  As long as he shows up to work it doesn't matter what he does or how bad he plays.  You're paying him a quarter billion dollars.  Unbelievable.  

Jimbo'd!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

I’d start making it merit based which the NFLPA would never go for. Player limit plus bonuses and incentives. Maximum contract length 3 years. It will never happen but the QB contracts are killing the cap space. I agree that QBs should be paid more but shit. Most ain’t worth close to Mahomes money and even Mahomes money controls the weapons and other factors. 

Edited by Nicole44
  • Hook 'Em 1

LOL, fuck the Lions and their aggy meathead coach.  I know some here like them because they are the plucky Lions but they deserve this beating. Hate me some meatheads, they rarely ever work out long term.    

Oh and look at that arm/bar headlock getting called for a hold.

And Bijan better be hurt in some way because otherwise Arthur Smith is just doubling down on his dumbassery.  

3 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

And Bijan better be hurt in some way because otherwise Arthur Smith is just doubling down on his dumbassery.  

Reading through some Falcons boards and some of them honestly think Bijan is being disciplined for a fuckup of some sort.

He's the last dude in the world that would screw-up and miss a meeting/practice or cause problems.

14 minutes ago, SpiralOut said:

Reading through some Falcons boards and some of them honestly think Bijan is being disciplined for a fuckup of some sort.

He's the last dude in the world that would screw-up and miss a meeting/practice or cause problems.

Broadcast came back from the half saying he wasn’t feeling well which may of may not have come from Arthur Smith, I didn’t hear them say he was the source, but others reporting it that way.

LOL, fuck the Lions and their aggy meathead coach.  I know some here like them because they are the plucky Lions but they deserve this beating. Hate me some meatheads, they rarely ever work out long term.    
Oh and look at that arm/bar headlock getting called for a hold.
Agree. Fuck Dan Campbell. He's a fucking dork.

1 minute ago, SpiralOut said:

This Falcons offense is such a fucking beating.  Looks legit for a few plays and then just braindead dumbass shit.  I get enough of that watching the Longhorns.

Get Bijan out of Atlanta. Jesus. He deserves better 

• Hook 'Em 1