NBA 2023-24

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, Message Board User said:

Probably an unpopular opinion here but I don’t see much difference between Jalen Brunson’s foul-baiting and James Harden’s.

Give it 2-3 years.  He's getting a pass for now as the media wants New York relevant.

2 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:

wtf just happened

Knicks fans are going to go flying off of the Empire State Building if they fuck this up

Are we including Stephen A Smith?  Or is he gonna hedge his bets and claim he's also Sixers fan?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

All these games destined to go to the wire. I still like New York tonight with the chips down. Embiid’s bitch ass already looks tired. 

• Haha 1

Cam Payne with a sick follow through on a pure airball leads to a sequence where the Knicks hit a scramble three and tie it up. Sick stuff!

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LTtxfan said:

Tied after 3 qtrs...  such a damn competitive series!!!

I think I want the knicks to win the series, but wouldnt mind a game 7 in the garden. 

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Until those FTs, Embiid was sitting at 2pts scored in the 4th quarter...again.  Sixers probably rely on him too much on both ends of the floor and yes he's injured, but this seemingly happens every year.

Edited by Captain Obvious
  • Hook 'Em 1