Washington @ USC

Vermin

45 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Washington wont beat Oregon again. Im talking about a 1 loss Oregon getting in over us you twat. There is literally no planet on which Washington is ending up in the playoff. They have fluked by half their schedule and have zero chance in a rematch with Oregon.  

I heard announcers say can you imagine UW and Oregon matching up again in the playoffs. That led me to believe they wouldn't meet in a conference championship game. I haven't bothered to look it up

52 minutes ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Washington wont beat Oregon again. Im talking about a 1 loss Oregon getting in over us you twat. There is literally no planet on which Washington is ending up in the playoff. They have fluked by half their schedule and have zero chance in a rematch with Oregon.  

Glad to say you are correct.

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

As he's pretty much the consensus #1 pick, If I'm the GM holding that pick, I'm praying I'm not in the market for a QB. I also agree he's a bit of a head case, which isnt really what you look for in a franchise QB.

You-can-act-like-a-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

And he's already signaling that he and his Dad want to be de-facto GM and part-owner of whatever team they deem worthy of drafting him, from a list of their 7 preselected cities they'd like to be in to maximize his endorsement deals.  This guy has amazing talent for sure but he ain't some God, he ain't Tom Brady.  He's been bred for one thing and one thing only: making money, from as soon as someone realized he could.

3 hours ago, The_Great_Hornsby said:

Seems all of you want to base your opinion of Washington on a fucking stupid ass bowl game when our team is completely different. Washington has struggled with everyone and squeaked out multiple victories in a row. They are gonna get plowed if they make the playoffs when they play a real team. 

Um, Sark.   You got a shit coach.  Washington crushes Texas this year if they meet.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1
  • Drool 1

4 hours ago, Sundodger said:

Um, Sark.   You got a shit coach.  Washington crushes Texas this year if they meet.

This dude coming in here with his chest puffed out. That 316 yards rushing you had on USC? You can slice 200 off of it bruh. That dog won't hunt.  We played yall last year when all our draftable players sat out the bowl game and you still barely beat us. Us at full strength? Nah bro. Truth is, you don't even know how good you are because you've played a Pac12 schedule and no one else. Your best win came against a team that barely beat a 4-5 team from our conference. Utah barely beat a 3-6 team from our conference. In fact, who from your conference has a quality win out of conference? If I were you I would just hide in the corner and see how things shake out.

1 hour ago, Thatguy said:

This dude coming in here with his chest puffed out. That 316 yards rushing you had on USC? You can slice 200 off of it bruh. That dog won't hunt.  We played yall last year when all our draftable players sat out the bowl game and you still barely beat us. Us at full strength? Nah bro. Truth is, you don't even know how good you are because you've played a Pac12 schedule and no one else. Your best win came against a team that barely beat a 4-5 team from our conference. Utah barely beat a 3-6 team from our conference. In fact, who from your conference has a quality win out of conference? If I were you I would just hide in the corner and see how things shake out.

So aggy...

• Hook 'Em 1

Washington will lose at least one of their last three games before the championship.