Washington @ USC

Vermin

Y’all worry too fucking much. Shit happens the way it is supposed to happen. If we win out and don’t get in the CFP it’s not the worst thing. I just wanted to go to our last Big12 CCG. That we can still do. I’d rather a NY bowl type deal than possibly get bitch slapped in a CFP

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

4 minutes ago, Surly Bevo said:

He's gotta have pics of Lincoln molesting dogs or something....it's the only explanation.  

Sure seems like it.  I can see Lincoln bolt to the NFL and SC is back to the drawing board.  At least that’s how I’d like to see it.  Of course they probably roll us on the 18th and I cry in my beer.

5 minutes ago, Sbbruin said:

Sure seems like it.  I can see Lincoln bolt to the NFL and SC is back to the drawing board.  At least that’s how I’d like to see it.  Of course they probably roll us on the 18th and I cry in my beer.

I think he was and maybe still is hoping for the Chargers spot. But he may also be wanting to hitch a ride with Caleb. He has no loyalty. He’s wanted NFL but I can see the window closing. 

20 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Y’all worry too fucking much. Shit happens the way it is supposed to happen. If we win out and don’t get in the CFP it’s not the worst thing. I just wanted to go to our last Big12 CCG. That we can still do. I’d rather a NY bowl type deal than possibly get bitch slapped in a CFP

TCU winces.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, troph said:

I take back my Trojan band comment can we please have big plays now I want to hear them blare that fight song again.

It’s too late. I’d settle for seeing more camera closeups of the Alaskan Malumute doggie mascot for Washington. I would steal. I just need a diversion to do it. 

Just now, miguelito said:

image.thumb.png.724188f9c6c18f71e60f536a69a3fffa.png

Will steal. Just need a plan. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

I think he was and maybe still is hoping for the Chargers spot. But he may also be wanting to hitch a ride with Caleb. He has no loyalty. He’s wanted NFL but I can see the window closing. 

You could do a lot worse than Herbert.  He’s every bit as good or better than Nix, who will be in NY.  Deservedly so.